Latest topics
» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

» Mike Pettine
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 14th 2015, 8:11 pm

NFL Countdown

Xbox One Announcement

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Xbox One Announcement

Post  HurpDurpHurray on May 20th 2013, 11:58 pm

It's gonna be tomorrow but I don't know what time. Anyone know when?


Last edited by HurpDurpHurray on May 21st 2013, 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox One Announcement

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on May 21st 2013, 9:36 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:It's gonna be tomorrow but I don't know what time. Anyone know when?

10 pacific, 1 Eastern

I think Spike will have it, not sure if G4 will have it. Ign and Xbox.com will live stream it also.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
avatar
BaltRavensFan20

Posts : 2260
Street Cred : 49
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : South Eastern Pennsylvania, U.S.

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox One Announcement

Post  S on May 21st 2013, 10:04 am

They better come out guns blazing with all the shit sony did.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox One Announcement

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on May 21st 2013, 11:56 am

Stephen wrote:They better come out guns blazing with all the shit sony did.

Exactly, if they don't, I'll move to PS or I'll build a gamin pc. Pc games usually are cheaper anyway.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
avatar
BaltRavensFan20

Posts : 2260
Street Cred : 49
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : South Eastern Pennsylvania, U.S.

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox One Announcement

Post  S on May 21st 2013, 2:08 pm

they named it "xbox one"

lols wut
oh damn this shit looks dope.

You can speak to the mother fucker and it will change your tv channels.

Oh hell they brought out EA Sports.
Looking like a new engine. Ignite?
They showed games on Xbox one. Madden, NBA Live, Fifa, and UFC
UFC, Fifa, and Madden looked amazing. NBA live players looked like damn aliens lol

Forza 5 is up. Looks sick. Not to in to racing games

Halo TV Show. lols

And of course Call of Duty. I like how he said. "And now you have a dog apart of your squad" like wut cool? lol

PS4 reveal was waaaaaaaaaaay better. They showed so much more. Only thing Xbox came out with I care about was the changing of the TV shows, which is really unnecessary

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox One Announcement

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on May 21st 2013, 3:12 pm

Not sure what to think, I have mixed feelings. On the one hand they didn't focus enough on the game side and I thought to much on the entertainment side. As a gamer, all I care about is the game experience. I could care less about the tv stuff and all that (i have direct tv so I already have that). On the other hand, the games looked good. The fact they paired with Spielberg for a halo tv series sounds awesome (yes I'm a halo fan). There were pluses and minuses, did they blow me away? No. It was not as good as the PS reveal. I will though wait till E3 to make my final decision, as it stands right now it doesn't look amazing. I also thought the system as a whole just looked like a brick, couldnt come op with something sleeker and better looking?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
avatar
BaltRavensFan20

Posts : 2260
Street Cred : 49
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : South Eastern Pennsylvania, U.S.

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox One Announcement

Post  S on May 21st 2013, 3:18 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote: I also thought the system as a whole just looked like a brick, couldnt come op with something sleeker and better looking?
Judging by the PS4's teaser yesterday I think it will look fairly similar

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox One Announcement

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on May 21st 2013, 3:33 pm

Stephen wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote: I also thought the system as a whole just looked like a brick, couldnt come op with something sleeker and better looking?
Judging by the PS4's teaser yesterday I think it will look fairly similar

I guess the brick shape might be better as a whole as far as fitting stuff in and cooling it and such...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
avatar
BaltRavensFan20

Posts : 2260
Street Cred : 49
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : South Eastern Pennsylvania, U.S.

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox One Announcement

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on May 21st 2013, 3:45 pm

Also, is there even a HDD on the thing? I don't know if I like things being stored on the cloud, I'd rather have a save on a hard drive...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
avatar
BaltRavensFan20

Posts : 2260
Street Cred : 49
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : South Eastern Pennsylvania, U.S.

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox One Announcement

Post  HurpDurpHurray on May 21st 2013, 4:01 pm

Is there a list of features they talked about? I'm at work so I couldn't watch

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox One Announcement

Post  S on May 21st 2013, 4:12 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:Is there a list of features they talked about? I'm at work so I couldn't watch

You can talk to it and it does shit. Thats about it

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox One Announcement

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on May 21st 2013, 4:39 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:Is there a list of features they talked about? I'm at work so I couldn't watch

Basically they talked about how your tv, music, and games are all integrated into one system for about 30 min, then showed like 3 games for 15 min, then talked about a halo tv series, partnership with the NFL, and I think something else for 10 min, then it was COD for like the last 5 or 10 min.

The more I think about this whole hour, the more I'm starting to get irritated. I WANT A GAME SYSTEM GOSH DARN IT!!!! NOT A GLORIFIED ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM!!!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
avatar
BaltRavensFan20

Posts : 2260
Street Cred : 49
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : South Eastern Pennsylvania, U.S.

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox One Announcement

Post  HurpDurpHurray on May 21st 2013, 7:51 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:Is there a list of features they talked about? I'm at work so I couldn't watch

Basically they talked about how your tv, music, and games are all integrated into one system for about 30 min, then showed like 3 games for 15 min, then talked about a halo tv series, partnership with the NFL, and I think something else for 10 min, then it was COD for like the last 5 or 10 min.

The more I think about this whole hour, the more I'm starting to get irritated. I WANT A GAME SYSTEM GOSH DARN IT!!!! NOT A GLORIFIED ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM!!!

Wait, partnership with the NFL? So they're gonna make their own football game like Sony did with MLB the Show?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox One Announcement

Post  S on May 21st 2013, 8:04 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:Is there a list of features they talked about? I'm at work so I couldn't watch

Basically they talked about how your tv, music, and games are all integrated into one system for about 30 min, then showed like 3 games for 15 min, then talked about a halo tv series, partnership with the NFL, and I think something else for 10 min, then it was COD for like the last 5 or 10 min.

The more I think about this whole hour, the more I'm starting to get irritated. I WANT A GAME SYSTEM GOSH DARN IT!!!! NOT A GLORIFIED ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM!!!

Wait, partnership with the NFL? So they're gonna make their own football game like Sony did with MLB the Show?
Don't think so. It was something pointless I think

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox One Announcement

Post  S on May 21st 2013, 8:04 pm

Pretty much my thoughts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHiJcORRPfg

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox One Announcement

Post  HurpDurpHurray on May 21st 2013, 8:07 pm

Stephen wrote:Pretty much my thoughts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHiJcORRPfg

Is that you?

Also, that CoD Ghost trailer looks like Modern Warfare 2. What in the actually fuck is this shit about improved graphics? Looks like balls. BF4 looked like real life. CoD Ghost looks like shiny bullshit

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox One Announcement

Post  S on May 21st 2013, 8:10 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Stephen wrote:Pretty much my thoughts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHiJcORRPfg

Is that you?

Also, that CoD Ghost trailer looks like Modern Warfare 2. What in the actually fuck is this shit about improved graphics? Looks like balls. BF4 looked like real life. CoD Ghost looks like shiny bullshit

no....and the CoD graphics always improve. It looks nothing like battlefield tho

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox One Announcement

Post  HurpDurpHurray on May 21st 2013, 8:15 pm

Stephen wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Stephen wrote:Pretty much my thoughts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHiJcORRPfg

Is that you?

Also, that CoD Ghost trailer looks like Modern Warfare 2. What in the actually fuck is this shit about improved graphics? Looks like balls. BF4 looked like real life. CoD Ghost looks like shiny bullshit

no....and the CoD graphics always improve. It looks nothing like battlefield tho

Maybe slightly but you can barely tell. But ya, that shit just doesn't float my boat.

Oh and this is funny: http://money.cnn.com/quote/quote.html?symb=SNE

Sony's stock went way up after the Xbox One press conference LOL

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox One Announcement

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on May 21st 2013, 8:18 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:Is there a list of features they talked about? I'm at work so I couldn't watch

Basically they talked about how your tv, music, and games are all integrated into one system for about 30 min, then showed like 3 games for 15 min, then talked about a halo tv series, partnership with the NFL, and I think something else for 10 min, then it was COD for like the last 5 or 10 min.

The more I think about this whole hour, the more I'm starting to get irritated. I WANT A GAME SYSTEM GOSH DARN IT!!!! NOT A GLORIFIED ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM!!!

Wait, partnership with the NFL? So they're gonna make their own football game like Sony did with MLB the Show?

No, They want to try to bring the fans favorite team close to the fan so to speak. They didn't elaborate much, but you'll be able to watch the games while checking your fantasy stats and stats of your favorite players and such I guess. I'm sure theres more to it though...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
avatar
BaltRavensFan20

Posts : 2260
Street Cred : 49
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : South Eastern Pennsylvania, U.S.

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox One Announcement

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on May 21st 2013, 8:21 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Stephen wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Stephen wrote:Pretty much my thoughts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHiJcORRPfg

Is that you?

Also, that CoD Ghost trailer looks like Modern Warfare 2. What in the actually fuck is this shit about improved graphics? Looks like balls. BF4 looked like real life. CoD Ghost looks like shiny bullshit

no....and the CoD graphics always improve. It looks nothing like battlefield tho

Maybe slightly but you can barely tell. But ya, that shit just doesn't float my boat.

Oh and this is funny: http://money.cnn.com/quote/quote.html?symb=SNE

Sony's stock went way up after the Xbox One press conference LOL

I'm not surprised lol. Like I said, I'll wait till E3 and see what games come out, but if its going to be more Kinect crap and stupid games I'll be a PS4 player, or I'll keep my 360 for a little while, and get a PS4 or upgrade a PC. I just don't think I like all this social integration crap they are making. The only thing holding me right now is Forza 5 and the Halo TV series...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
avatar
BaltRavensFan20

Posts : 2260
Street Cred : 49
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : South Eastern Pennsylvania, U.S.

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox One Announcement

Post  Pintsizedjark on May 21st 2013, 8:57 pm

they ruined it for me at the "pre-owned game fee"


__________________________________________________________________________________________________
MaddMatt wrote:I mean, you play to win the game, not to protect anyone's feelings. If you get blown out, it's no ones fault but your own.

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Yet women say us men are idiots and can't be trusted? Yeah, look in the mirror....


Pintsizedjark

Posts : 917
Street Cred : 51
Join date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox One Announcement

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on May 21st 2013, 9:40 pm

Pintsizedjark wrote:they ruined it for me at the "pre-owned game fee"


While I don't buy used games, it is pretty stupid. So basically if I want to borrow a game from a friend I have to pay a fee to play it. It's stupid. Some games you can't tell from a demo and you have to rent them.

The other stupid thing is if you want more than one account (like one for each member of the family) you have to pay for extra accounts. If Sony doesn't require either of these for the PS4, than Microsoft is finished. Honestly after seeing the backlash on it already, I wouldn't be surprised if Sony doesn't require it just so they can screw Microsoft, which I honestly hope they do.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
avatar
BaltRavensFan20

Posts : 2260
Street Cred : 49
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : South Eastern Pennsylvania, U.S.

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox One Announcement

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on May 22nd 2013, 12:35 am

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
Pintsizedjark wrote:they ruined it for me at the "pre-owned game fee"


While I don't buy used games, it is pretty stupid. So basically if I want to borrow a game from a friend I have to pay a fee to play it. It's stupid. Some games you can't tell from a demo and you have to rent them.

The other stupid thing is if you want more than one account (like one for each member of the family) you have to pay for extra accounts. If Sony doesn't require either of these for the PS4, than Microsoft is finished. Honestly after seeing the backlash on it already, I wouldn't be surprised if Sony doesn't require it just so they can screw Microsoft, which I honestly hope they do.

has any ps4 info come out? because if microsoft is trying to fuck me over with more money and shit, ill just get the ps4. i hate kinect and i hate micro fees
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox One Announcement

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on May 22nd 2013, 1:14 am

http://us.playstation.com/ps4/

some stuff like the touch pad thing sounds like wii u

http://www.gamespot.com/news/microsoft-clarifies-xbox-one-used-game-stance-6408698

yea, you dont pay fee if you borrow a game, so long as they use your profile.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/microsoft-clarifies-xbox-one-used-game-stance-6408698
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox One Announcement

Post  S on May 22nd 2013, 1:40 am

EPICx69 wrote:http://us.playstation.com/ps4/
some stuff like the touch pad thing sounds like wii u
touch pad sounds like a mouse to me

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Xbox One Announcement

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum