Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

As I Lay Dying- Murder Plot?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

As I Lay Dying- Murder Plot?

Post  MaddMatter on May 11th 2013, 11:20 pm

So Thanks to Epic, I read online that the lead singer for As I Lay Dying, Tim Lebasis is in jail for allegedly hiring a hitman to kill his wife.

Epic and I wanted to follow this case and see what happens. So I made this thread.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Posts : 7555
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: As I Lay Dying- Murder Plot?

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on May 11th 2013, 11:52 pm

the bitch was prolly just a coke whore looking to score big with a huge divorce settlement, i would kill her too

__________________________________________________________________________________________________


avatar
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Posts : 3197
Street Cred : 95
Join date : 2011-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: As I Lay Dying- Murder Plot?

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on May 11th 2013, 11:53 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:the bitch was prolly just a coke whore looking to score big with a huge divorce settlement, i would kill her too

uh ok, that answers a lot of question about master
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: As I Lay Dying- Murder Plot?

Post  MaddMatter on May 14th 2013, 2:47 pm


__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Posts : 7555
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: As I Lay Dying- Murder Plot?

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on May 15th 2013, 2:14 am


again, weird weird situation. i could see where like ok, cops post a craigslist post or something of a hitman for hire. and he emailed them explicitly for them to kill his ex wife.

on the other hand

if the cop and him are at a bar, he is complaining about his wife or something. undercover or offduty cop says "hey...throw me some money..." then that is entrapment because you are putting the idea in their head. much the way undercover prostitutes cant ask 1st.

LAW!
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: As I Lay Dying- Murder Plot?

Post  MaddMatter on May 15th 2013, 1:28 pm

EPICx69 wrote:

again, weird weird situation. i could see where like ok, cops post a craigslist post or something of a hitman for hire. and he emailed them explicitly for them to kill his ex wife.

on the other hand

if the cop and him are at a bar, he is complaining about his wife or something. undercover or offduty cop says "hey...throw me some money..." then that is entrapment because you are putting the idea in their head. much the way undercover prostitutes cant ask 1st.

LAW!

Yeah it is weird. The whole thing is weird. It will be interesting to see how this story plays itself out.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Posts : 7555
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: As I Lay Dying- Murder Plot?

Post  MaddMatter on February 25th 2014, 6:33 pm

Plead guilty. Up to 9 years and 10,000 fine.

No more As I Lay Dying CD's.

Hopefully the band continues with a different singer, if not, damn, they are my favorite band.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Posts : 7555
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: As I Lay Dying- Murder Plot?

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on February 25th 2014, 11:03 pm

MaddMatter wrote:Plead guilty. Up to 9 years and 10,000 fine.

No more As I Lay Dying CD's.

Hopefully the band continues with a different singer, if not, damn, they are my favorite band.

black metal bands always record albums from in prison. As I Lay Dying isnt a black metal band but you dont know. He could record his vocals over the telephone thing
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: As I Lay Dying- Murder Plot?

Post  HurpDurpHurray on February 25th 2014, 11:34 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:Plead guilty. Up to 9 years and 10,000 fine.

No more As I Lay Dying CD's.

Hopefully the band continues with a different singer, if not, damn, they are my favorite band.

black metal bands always record albums from in prison. As I Lay Dying isnt a black metal band but you dont know. He could record his vocals over the telephone thing

Yes, album with Tim Lambesis featuring static and poor sound quality. IT'S GOING TO BE A HIT! Next up, lets record audio through a microphone while someone communicates the words through morse code.

Just kidding, they'll totally be able to get good quality shit off of a shitty telephone in prison...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: As I Lay Dying- Murder Plot?

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on February 25th 2014, 11:40 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:Plead guilty. Up to 9 years and 10,000 fine.

No more As I Lay Dying CD's.

Hopefully the band continues with a different singer, if not, damn, they are my favorite band.

black metal bands always record albums from in prison. As I Lay Dying isnt a black metal band but you dont know. He could record his vocals over the telephone thing

Yes, album with Tim Lambesis featuring static and poor sound quality. IT'S GOING TO BE A HIT! Next up, lets record audio through a microphone while someone communicates the words through morse code.

Just kidding, they'll totally be able to get good quality shit off of a shitty telephone in prison...  

they can.





both recorded by former Mayhem member after he killed someone in an argument.
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: As I Lay Dying- Murder Plot?

Post  HurpDurpHurray on February 25th 2014, 11:46 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:Plead guilty. Up to 9 years and 10,000 fine.

No more As I Lay Dying CD's.

Hopefully the band continues with a different singer, if not, damn, they are my favorite band.

black metal bands always record albums from in prison. As I Lay Dying isnt a black metal band but you dont know. He could record his vocals over the telephone thing

Yes, album with Tim Lambesis featuring static and poor sound quality. IT'S GOING TO BE A HIT! Next up, lets record audio through a microphone while someone communicates the words through morse code.

Just kidding, they'll totally be able to get good quality shit off of a shitty telephone in prison...  

they can.





both recorded by former Mayhem member after he killed someone in an argument.

I've tried to skip around both videos to find some kind of lyric... not one

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: As I Lay Dying- Murder Plot?

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on February 25th 2014, 11:50 pm

because he wasnt allowed to use a microphone. he couldnt even use any guitars, basses, or drums. he only used a synth.

G.G. Allin records his vocals through a mega-phone.

EDIT: recorded* his vocals. He is dead now
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: As I Lay Dying- Murder Plot?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum