Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  S on June 9th 2013, 5:25 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Stephen wrote:Season finale tonight? Is your body ready?

I JUST SHIPPED MY BED!

did you ship your pants?
I shipped my pants.

Did you also get big gas savings?
I c wut u did thar

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on June 9th 2013, 7:11 pm

I just made my wife taste the rainbow

__________________________________________________________________________________________________


avatar
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Posts : 3197
Street Cred : 95
Join date : 2011-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  HurpDurpHurray on June 9th 2013, 8:12 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:I just made my wife taste the rainbow

Wrong thread bro

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  S on June 9th 2013, 8:13 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:I just made my wife taste the rainbow

Wrong thread bro
LMAO

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on June 9th 2013, 8:24 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:I just made my wife taste the rainbow

Wrong thread bro

lol hey man, i was just following suit with another banned in america tv commercial Smile

__________________________________________________________________________________________________


avatar
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Posts : 3197
Street Cred : 95
Join date : 2011-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  S on June 9th 2013, 8:52 pm


__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  HurpDurpHurray on June 9th 2013, 11:09 pm

Arya just doesn't give a fuck anymore

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  S on June 9th 2013, 11:16 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:Arya just doesn't give a fuck anymore
She gonna kill eveyone.

Danerys thoo, she's like the female Abraham Lincoln lol

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  HurpDurpHurray on June 9th 2013, 11:40 pm

Stephen wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:Arya just doesn't give a fuck anymore
She gonna kill eveyone.

Danerys thoo, she's like the female Abraham Lincoln lol

That means a lot coming from a black guy

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  S on June 9th 2013, 11:42 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Stephen wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:Arya just doesn't give a fuck anymore
She gonna kill eveyone.

Danerys thoo, she's like the female Abraham Lincoln lol

That means a lot coming from a black guy
lol its true dude. I feel like the Stark lovers (like myself) will now transition into rooting for Danerys and then she will be killed off in like 2 seasons Sad

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  HurpDurpHurray on April 13th 2014, 11:22 pm

I know S watched that episode but OH MAN YES AWESOME

Spoiler:
FUCK YOU JOFFREY! YOU FUCKING LITTLE BITCH! YOU WOULD DIE CHOKING ON SOME PIECE OF PIE YOU COCK

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  tubbs51 on April 14th 2014, 3:07 am

Wow.

#PurpleWedding

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
tubbs51

Posts : 1624
Street Cred : 26
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Spokane, Washington, US

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  S on April 14th 2014, 12:20 pm

Greatest episode yet!
I was stuck in between a state of confusion and happiness

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  S on May 11th 2014, 10:58 pm

Anyone see that last episode?

Peter Dinklage killed that last scene! got damn, i'm sweating

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  HurpDurpHurray on May 11th 2014, 11:17 pm

S wrote:Anyone see that last episode?

Peter Dinklage killed that last scene! got damn, i'm sweating

It was so awesome. He really did do a great job with that. It's like he just got so irritated where now he just doesn't care at all and is like "FUCK IT YOLO!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  tubbs51 on May 12th 2014, 4:20 am

Peter killed it in that last scene. I was getting so pissed off at that sham trial and then he's just like "Fuck you all".

I'm interested to see how the battle will play. I have a feeling that Tywin will call Jaime as the King's champion and he'll sacrifice himself for Tyrion. The first few seasons started with the Starks dying now the Lannisters are dropping off the map one by one.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
tubbs51

Posts : 1624
Street Cred : 26
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Spokane, Washington, US

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  S on May 12th 2014, 11:55 am

tubbs51 wrote:Peter killed it in that last scene. I was getting so pissed off at that sham trial and then he's just like "Fuck you all".

I'm interested to see how the battle will play. I have a feeling that Tywin will call Jaime as the King's champion and he'll sacrifice himself for Tyrion. The first few seasons started with the Starks dying now the Lannisters are dropping off the map one by one.
Yeah I think one way or another Jaime is going to be in the fight, idk if Tywin will choose him because he does only have one hand and Tywin is the type to not choose him for that reason. But I think Tyrion will choose him.

Would not be surprised if Jamie fights for Tyrion gets killed meaning Tyrion will be executed as well. That would be the two best Lannisters killed off the show. Very typical of Game of Thrones.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  HurpDurpHurray on May 12th 2014, 2:03 pm

S wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:Peter killed it in that last scene. I was getting so pissed off at that sham trial and then he's just like "Fuck you all".

I'm interested to see how the battle will play. I have a feeling that Tywin will call Jaime as the King's champion and he'll sacrifice himself for Tyrion. The first few seasons started with the Starks dying now the Lannisters are dropping off the map one by one.
Yeah I think one way or another Jaime is going to be in the fight, idk if Tywin will choose him because he does only have one hand and Tywin is the type to not choose him for that reason. But I think Tyrion will choose him.

Would not be surprised if Jamie fights for Tyrion gets killed meaning Tyrion will be executed as well. That would be the two best Lannisters killed off the show. Very typical of Game of Thrones.

OH GOD THE SYMBOLISM! OH GOD! WHEN HE WAS TALKING ABOUT PASSING ON THE BLOOD LINE! THE LANNISTER NAME WILL BE RUINED! OH GOD

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  S on May 12th 2014, 3:14 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:Peter killed it in that last scene. I was getting so pissed off at that sham trial and then he's just like "Fuck you all".

I'm interested to see how the battle will play. I have a feeling that Tywin will call Jaime as the King's champion and he'll sacrifice himself for Tyrion. The first few seasons started with the Starks dying now the Lannisters are dropping off the map one by one.
Yeah I think one way or another Jaime is going to be in the fight, idk if Tywin will choose him because he does only have one hand and Tywin is the type to not choose him for that reason. But I think Tyrion will choose him.

Would not be surprised if Jamie fights for Tyrion gets killed meaning Tyrion will be executed as well. That would be the two best Lannisters killed off the show. Very typical of Game of Thrones.

OH GOD THE SYMBOLISM! OH GOD! WHEN HE WAS TALKING ABOUT PASSING ON THE BLOOD LINE! THE LANNISTER NAME WILL BE RUINED! OH GOD
Welp, we just spoiled the show for ourselves. Go us!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  S on May 12th 2014, 9:20 pm

Actually no... I got it. Its going to be the Mountain vs Oberyn Martell (That spanish looking nigga who was one of the judges and wants to kill all the Lannisters or whatever)  Martells story confuses me because he came to Kings Landing to get revenge but all of a sudden him and Tywin are boys. Apparently the mountain killed his sister or wife whatever on Tywins orders.

I'm thinking the Mountain get chosen to fight (cause I think thats his own real purpose) against Tyrion and once Oberyn finds out he's like "lemme fuck this nigga up"

I don't know just thinking.

EDIT: Lol this might actually be true. Went to look at what episode number we're on and saw the names of upcoming episodes. Episode 8 (we just watched episode 6) is titled "The Mountain & The Viper"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  HurpDurpHurray on May 12th 2014, 10:53 pm

S wrote:Actually no... I got it. Its going to be the Mountain vs Oberyn Martell (That spanish looking nigga who was one of the judges and wants to kill all the Lannisters or whatever)  Martells story confuses me because he came to Kings Landing to get revenge but all of a sudden him and Tywin are boys. Apparently the mountain killed his sister or wife whatever on Tywins orders.

I'm thinking the Mountain get chosen to fight (cause I think thats his own real purpose) against Tyrion and once Oberyn finds out he's like "lemme fuck this nigga up"

I don't know just thinking.

EDIT: Lol this might actually be true. Went to look at what episode number we're on and saw the names of upcoming episodes. Episode 8 (we just watched episode 6) is titled "The Mountain & The Viper"

Nope Tyrion chooses his brother Jamie and then Tywin goes "oh ya, well I choose Bronn". And now Bronn has to fight against the man he was teaching to learn how to fight with one hand, and has to beat the guy he's been protecting for so long

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  S on May 12th 2014, 10:55 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:Actually no... I got it. Its going to be the Mountain vs Oberyn Martell (That spanish looking nigga who was one of the judges and wants to kill all the Lannisters or whatever)  Martells story confuses me because he came to Kings Landing to get revenge but all of a sudden him and Tywin are boys. Apparently the mountain killed his sister or wife whatever on Tywins orders.

I'm thinking the Mountain get chosen to fight (cause I think thats his own real purpose) against Tyrion and once Oberyn finds out he's like "lemme fuck this nigga up"

I don't know just thinking.

EDIT: Lol this might actually be true. Went to look at what episode number we're on and saw the names of upcoming episodes. Episode 8 (we just watched episode 6) is titled "The Mountain & The Viper"

Nope Tyrion chooses his brother Jamie and then Tywin goes "oh ya, well I choose Bronn". And now Bronn has to fight against the man he was teaching to learn how to fight with one hand, and has to beat the guy he's been protecting for so long

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiit. I dont think I could deal with that but I could see it happening

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  S on May 14th 2014, 1:18 am


__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  HurpDurpHurray on May 18th 2014, 11:04 pm

MOTHERFUCKING LORD BAYLISH! What a beast! And S, you got it right man!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  S on May 19th 2014, 12:17 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:MOTHERFUCKING LORD BAYLISH! What a beast! And S, you got it right man!
Littlefinger is a savage. I love it haha

And yeah I must be able to see into the future or something.

Sucks no show next week but in two weeks they're about to kill off like half of damn cast or somethin crazy.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum