Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  HurpDurpHurray on May 25th 2015, 6:30 pm

S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:Oh shit.

Arya got that one slave guy she freed on her side and he killed the torturer guy.

Awwww shit.

I've got to say there's like 6 different stories going on at once and while it's awesome and it keeps you guessing on what is happening. It's hard to follow. It's got to be pretty difficult to have basically 5-8 main storylines going on at once that all tie into each other somehow.

Midway through season 2 boys, I'm catching up! Might finish off season 2 later tonight/early in the morning.

Everyone on here who is fully caught up is looking at this going "this guy knows nothing about what's happening" Razz
lmao I was reading that thinking "Damn that seems like ages ago"

Last night episode tho. I wish they would just get on with what's going to happen lol

Spoiler:
Like yeah can Stannis just get to Winterfell already. And can Arya just start changing into random dead people cmon now. I do like Cersei getting barred up. FDB. However I hope it all ends well for the Tyrell's. I'm in love with Margaery and if she left the show my mind and soul would be hurt. Then theres Jon Snow. Man. He had his chance to be King of the North i'm high key pissed off about that, now he's going North to do some random bull shit. Hopefully he does some cool shit like fight whitewalkers or something. Have we even seen Bran this season? That dude been irrelevant as fuck so far and he was just getting interesting lmao. and Danerys got damn, just cross the sea already.

Spoiler:
I feel like Bran and Jon will meet somewhere and it be like "aww shit now they gonna go fuck up some whitewalkers together" type shit

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  S on May 26th 2015, 10:44 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:Oh shit.

Arya got that one slave guy she freed on her side and he killed the torturer guy.

Awwww shit.

I've got to say there's like 6 different stories going on at once and while it's awesome and it keeps you guessing on what is happening. It's hard to follow. It's got to be pretty difficult to have basically 5-8 main storylines going on at once that all tie into each other somehow.

Midway through season 2 boys, I'm catching up! Might finish off season 2 later tonight/early in the morning.

Everyone on here who is fully caught up is looking at this going "this guy knows nothing about what's happening" Razz
lmao I was reading that thinking "Damn that seems like ages ago"

Last night episode tho. I wish they would just get on with what's going to happen lol

Spoiler:
Like yeah can Stannis just get to Winterfell already. And can Arya just start changing into random dead people cmon now. I do like Cersei getting barred up. FDB. However I hope it all ends well for the Tyrell's. I'm in love with Margaery and if she left the show my mind and soul would be hurt. Then theres Jon Snow. Man. He had his chance to be King of the North i'm high key pissed off about that, now he's going North to do some random bull shit. Hopefully he does some cool shit like fight whitewalkers or something. Have we even seen Bran this season? That dude been irrelevant as fuck so far and he was just getting interesting lmao. and Danerys got damn, just cross the sea already.

Spoiler:
I feel like Bran and Jon will meet somewhere and it be like "aww shit now they gonna go fuck up some whitewalkers together" type shit

Spoiler:
Man I hope so, the Starks could use a nice reunion. Ever since the 2nd episode when they left Winterfell its all been down hill lol

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  S on May 31st 2015, 11:15 pm

mother of god who just saw that shit?

S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on June 1st 2015, 10:44 pm

S wrote:mother of god who just saw that shit?

That was awesome. It was even awesome-r that the sexy German girl from Pitch Perfect 2 was the Wildling chick lol

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S on June 3rd 2015, 11:28 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:mother of god who just saw that shit?

That was awesome. It was even awesome-r that the sexy German girl from Pitch Perfect 2 was the Wildling chick lol

I didn't know who she was but she was definitely hot and I was very upset when she was finished

S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on July 3rd 2015, 4:23 pm

Just finished season 4 Smile I'm almost caught up.

[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  S on July 3rd 2015, 4:35 pm

MaddMatter wrote:Just finished season 4 Smile I'm almost caught up.
Poor soul.

S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on July 3rd 2015, 9:16 pm

S wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:Just finished season 4 Smile I'm almost caught up.
Poor soul.

He's gonna have a lot of heart palpitations

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on July 9th 2015, 5:13 pm

Spoiler:
So everyone is dead and there is no point in watching the show now.
Does anyone really think Arya or Jon are dead?

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on July 11th 2015, 11:46 am

MaddMatter wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Naa Arya isn't dead, just blind I think. But maybe she'll become like medieval Daredevil and start wooping some ass with kick ass karate. Jon probably but maybe that red headed chick is gonna do some crazy shit and bring him back to life. She still hasn't done anything after they burned that girl. Still a ton of reasons to watch the show though

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on July 11th 2015, 1:04 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Naa Arya isn't dead, just blind I think. But maybe she'll become like medieval Daredevil and start wooping some ass with kick ass karate. Jon probably but maybe that red headed chick is gonna do some crazy shit and bring him back to life. She still hasn't done anything after they burned that girl. Still a ton of reasons to watch the show though

Spoiler:
The way Jon "died" just seems a little weird. You do have the red headed chick and we know she can bring people back to life. And like you said, she didn't do anything after killing Stanis' daughter. But when other key characters were killed there was another character there to keep that part of the story going, if you get what I'm saying.
Of course Ned dying- but there were still tons of key characters left in Kings Landing
When Rob died, it signaled the end of the war, which was coming to a close anyway.
Goffrey died, but I'd say Cercei (spelling?) was more of a main character than him.
Even Theon in a way had Ramsey to replace him, or continue his story in a way.
Jon dying does nothing to the story, there is no one left at the Knights watch outside of MAYBE Olly, who could take over as the main character and we know with the upcoming war with the White Walkers that the Knights Watch will be key. There are just these little subtle things that just say to me that he isn't dead.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  S on July 11th 2015, 10:40 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
The way Jon "died" just seems a little weird. You do have the red headed chick and we know she can bring people back to life. And like you said, she didn't do anything after killing Stanis' daughter. But when other key characters were killed there was another character there to keep that part of the story going, if you get what I'm saying.
Of course Ned dying- but there were still tons of key characters left in Kings Landing
When Rob died, it signaled the end of the war, which was coming to a close anyway.
Goffrey died, but I'd say Cercei (spelling?) was more of a main character than him.
Jon dying does nothing to the story, there is no one left at the Knights watch outside of MAYBE Olly, who could take over as the main character and we know with the upcoming war with the White Walkers that the Knights Watch will be key. There are just these little subtle things that just say to me that he isn't dead.  

Spoiler:
Well Theon isn't dead... But yeah I can see what your talking about with everyone else. Like theres still reason to watch because of Danerys and still the Lannisters in Kings Landing. And then the White Walkers of course cause them niggas is serious. There is a lot of reason to believe is Jon is still alive tho. My theory is that he is reborn by the fire lady, and takes on a new identity to escape the watch and then he goes and does something, idk what but something. Arya is still alive as Hurp said, just blind. I really want to see where her story line goes the most to be honest. A lot of the characters story lines you can kinda tell whats going to happen. With Jon it was protecting the wall form the walkers. Danerys is trying to get back to Westeros. Etc Etc but with Arya its like, what the fuck is her end game here? The hell is she going to do once she masters what shes doing.

S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on July 12th 2015, 9:12 pm

S wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Well Theon isn't dead... But yeah I can see what your talking about with everyone else. Like theres still reason to watch because of Danerys and still the Lannisters in Kings Landing. And then the White Walkers of course cause them niggas is serious. There is a lot of reason to believe is Jon is still alive tho. My theory is that he is reborn by the fire lady, and takes on a new identity to escape the watch and then he goes and does something, idk what but something. Arya is still alive as Hurp said, just blind. I really want to see where her story line goes the most to be honest. A lot of the characters story lines you can kinda tell whats going to happen. With Jon it was protecting the wall form the walkers. Danerys is trying to get back to Westeros. Etc Etc but with Arya its like, what the fuck is her end game here? The hell is she going to do once she masters what shes doing.

Bro he jumped off the fucking wall, he's dead as a doornail smalls.And Arya, is going to keep killing the people on her list sir, that's her end game.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on July 12th 2015, 11:39 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
S wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bro he jumped off the fucking wall, he's dead as a doornail smalls.And Arya, is going to keep killing the people on her list sir, that's her end game.

Spoiler:
Then that means Sansa is dead? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm still upset that Theon killed that cute girl with the bow and arrow that was gonna shoot Sansa. She was so pretty...

Anyways, the Knight's Watch is going to be with the douchebag that never liked Jon, Olly, and fatty patty Sam. Sam's gonna find out what happened, lose all his weight, then stab everyone with that dragon glass shit

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on July 13th 2015, 12:09 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
S wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Then that means Sansa is dead? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm still upset that Theon killed that cute girl with the bow and arrow that was gonna shoot Sansa. She was so pretty...

Anyways, the Knight's Watch is going to be with the douchebag that never liked Jon, Olly, and fatty patty Sam. Sam's gonna find out what happened, lose all his weight, then stab everyone with that dragon glass shit

Spoiler:
Nah, I don't think so sir. First of all, Sam is a pussy. 2nd Olly is to young, and thirdly, the guy turned on Jon so he's not going to become a "good" main character.

It all hangs on the red haired bitch and bringing Jon back to life, and if that doesn't happen. He comes back as a White Walker and kills EVERYONE!

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  S on July 13th 2015, 1:50 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
S wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Nah all that snow down there to cushion their fall. If the both of them died, that was the least dramatic way to kill two of the shows main characters lmao

S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on July 13th 2015, 3:12 pm

S wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
S wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Nah all that snow down there to cushion their fall. If the both of them died, that was the least dramatic way to kill two of the shows main characters lmao

Bro, they dead. One bitch falls from there and dies, they jump and you expect them to live? Braaahhhhhh, dead as a doornail smalls.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  S on July 14th 2015, 12:33 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
S wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
S wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bro, they dead. One bitch falls from there and dies, they jump and you expect them to live? Braaahhhhhh, dead as a doornail smalls.

lmao ok. sure.

S

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum