Latest topics
» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

» Mike Pettine
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 14th 2015, 8:11 pm

NFL Countdown

Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  S on February 25th 2013, 6:24 pm

I don't know if anyone is as excited as me, maybe Hurp, but oh my gerd.


Last edited by S on May 12th 2014, 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  HurpDurpHurray on February 25th 2013, 11:21 pm

Fuck ya I'm excited. Blonde dragon lady gonna woop some ass now! She gonna be all like "BAM, HERE'S ME NAKED AGAIN, BUT I'M RIDING MY DRAGONS! FUCK CLOTHES!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  S on February 26th 2013, 4:40 pm

yeahhh all the ladies should just be naked the whole time.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  S on March 31st 2013, 9:46 pm

TONIIIIGHTTTTTTTTT TONIGGGHHHHTTT

but I have to miss the actual premier because walking dead decided to have its season finale on the same day at the same time. Funny how things work.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  HurpDurpHurray on March 31st 2013, 11:12 pm

Stephen wrote:TONIIIIGHTTTTTTTTT TONIGGGHHHHTTT

but I have to miss the actual premier because walking dead decided to have its season finale on the same day at the same time. Funny how things work.

Ya it's stupid but it's on again at 11 on HBO 2 so I'm watching it then

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  S on April 1st 2013, 12:17 am

Laid back episode but you can tell its about to go down.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  HurpDurpHurray on April 1st 2013, 1:02 am

Stephen wrote:Laid back episode but you can tell its about to go down.

Well at least there was a naked chick

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  S on April 24th 2013, 11:17 pm


__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  S on June 3rd 2013, 12:01 am

fuck dude

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  HurpDurpHurray on June 3rd 2013, 10:17 am

I'm still scared man. Everyone's gonna die

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  S on June 3rd 2013, 10:19 am

So all feelings aside that was the definitely the best episode of the entire series so far. Honestly that might have been the best hour of television I have ever witnessed in my young 18 years of life. The acting so pearl the set up was amazing. If you guys haven't seen this show you really need to check it out. But you have to start watching it form the first episode other wise you're gonna be confused as hell.

I honestly have no idea on where this show is going after that happened.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  S on June 3rd 2013, 10:19 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:I'm still scared man. Everyone's gonna die
I honestly think that is legit what happens lol

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  HurpDurpHurray on June 3rd 2013, 10:53 am

Stephen wrote:So all feelings aside that was the definitely the best episode of the entire series so far. Honestly that might have been the best hour of television I have ever witnessed in my young 18 years of life. The acting so pearl the set up was amazing. If you guys haven't seen this show you really need to check it out. But you have to start watching it form the first episode other wise you're gonna be confused as hell.

I honestly have no idea on where this show is going after that happened.

For sure man. I really think this is the best show on tv.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  HurpDurpHurray on June 3rd 2013, 6:06 pm

http://cheezburger.com/82693



LOL

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  S on June 3rd 2013, 6:11 pm

Lmaoo God so sad.

His dead reminded me of the movie 300 when Leonidas went down from the arrows

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  S on June 3rd 2013, 6:44 pm

FWIW, in the books even, I don't think we've really seen much of the "bad guys" yet...

The main characters you know are all just players for power, and are mortals in a land of waking gods...

Winter is coming.

Well said.

Heres a thread of people discussing game of thrones on the panthers forum i'm apart of. (i'm TopCat)
http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/50698-game-of-thrones-hbo-winter-is-teh-comingz/page-146

Homie said : were just in the prologue we aren't even getting started" I don't know if I can handle this lol


Quote from Martin (highlight it to read, spoils season 1 and last night) :
Spoiler:
I killed Ned in the first book and it shocked a lot of people. I killed Ned because everybody thinks he’s the hero and that, sure, he’s going to get into trouble, but then he’ll somehow get out of it. The next predictable thing is to think his eldest son is going to rise up and avenge his father. And everybody is going to expect that. So immediately [killing Robb] became the next thing I had to do.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  HurpDurpHurray on June 3rd 2013, 7:34 pm

Stephen wrote:
Quote from Martin (highlight it to read, spoils season 1 and last night) :
Spoiler:
I killed Ned in the first book and it shocked a lot of people. I killed Ned because everybody thinks he’s the hero and that, sure, he’s going to get into trouble, but then he’ll somehow get out of it. The next predictable thing is to think his eldest son is going to rise up and avenge his father. And everybody is going to expect that. So immediately [killing Robb] became the next thing I had to do.

We have a spoiler thing, and you can read white text on a grey background...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  S on June 3rd 2013, 7:39 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Stephen wrote:
Quote from Martin (highlight it to read, spoils season 1 and last night) :
Spoiler:
I killed Ned in the first book and it shocked a lot of people. I killed Ned because everybody thinks he’s the hero and that, sure, he’s going to get into trouble, but then he’ll somehow get out of it. The next predictable thing is to think his eldest son is going to rise up and avenge his father. And everybody is going to expect that. So immediately [killing Robb] became the next thing I had to do.

We have a spoiler thing, and you can read white text on a grey background...
I was looking for it, didn't know it was in others but whatever

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  tubbs51 on June 4th 2013, 3:18 am

This might sound fruity but for GoT its worth going out on a limb.

That last episode was a mind and emotion fuck. George RR Martin just loves to fuck with people. good god what a sadistic bastard.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
tubbs51

Posts : 1624
Street Cred : 26
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Spokane, Washington, US

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  S on June 4th 2013, 5:14 pm

tubbs51 wrote:This might sound fruity but for GoT its worth going out on a limb.

That last episode was a mind and emotion fuck. George RR Martin just loves to fuck with people. good god what a sadistic bastard.
GRRM don't even care tho. Dude is a in real life troll

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  tubbs51 on June 5th 2013, 4:16 am

No shit.

The reason why GRRM isnt on twitter is because he'd kill all 140 characters.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
tubbs51

Posts : 1624
Street Cred : 26
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Spokane, Washington, US

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  S on June 9th 2013, 1:26 pm

Season finale tonight? Is your body ready?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  HurpDurpHurray on June 9th 2013, 3:24 pm

Stephen wrote:Season finale tonight? Is your body ready?

I JUST SHIPPED MY BED!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on June 9th 2013, 4:06 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Stephen wrote:Season finale tonight? Is your body ready?

I JUST SHIPPED MY BED!

did you ship your pants?
I shipped my pants.
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  MaddMatter on June 9th 2013, 4:40 pm

EPICx69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Stephen wrote:Season finale tonight? Is your body ready?

I JUST SHIPPED MY BED!

did you ship your pants?
I shipped my pants.

Did you also get big gas savings?
avatar
MaddMatter

Posts : 7545
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum