Modern Warfare 3 Teaser

Post  HurpDurpHurray on May 14th 2011, 12:17 am

I just wasted 30 seconds of your time
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Re: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser

Post  tubbs51 on May 14th 2011, 12:37 am

Title needs to be changed to Modern Warfare 3 Teasers. Notice the S at the end. As in plural teasers...

tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on May 14th 2011, 12:55 am

*yawwwwwn*

Okay. Great! Thank you Activision for blowing my mind!

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 on May 14th 2011, 5:33 pm

They released two more, Franc3 and G3rmany

tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on May 23rd 2011, 11:31 pm

Anyone see the commercial? Looks like mw2 to a T
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  Soarindude02 on May 23rd 2011, 11:46 pm

Thats kind of lame that they tell you all this information so early.. Really ruins the whole surprise factor.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Soarindude02

Street Cred : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark on May 23rd 2011, 11:51 pm

there's not really a 'surprise factor' anyway, every call of duty game is exactly the same..

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
MaddMatt wrote:I mean, you play to win the game, not to protect anyone's feelings. If you get blown out, it's no ones fault but your own.

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Yet women say us men are idiots and can't be trusted? Yeah, look in the mirror....

Pintsizedjark

Street Cred : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy on May 24th 2011, 12:16 pm

Great, we have another 6 months of Activision and 402 selling us promises they know they cant/wont produce.

They will hype this game with 24/7 interviews and gameplay clips yet once teh game is released no1 will be able to find any devs, community managers or tech help with the hacks, glitches and bugs that IW/Activision is notorious for ignoring.

They will push over priced DLC complete with enviroment glitches that wont be fixed for at least a year (ie Fuel map just got patched 2 weeks ago but it was released June 3rd 2010).

402 will tell us how great this game is with tons of new features that none of us will be able to find in the game because tehy are useless or for split screen only.

We will be directed to a twitter page as a place to get info on teh game but will only find stupid posts about 402's kid or family vacations that nobody gives a shit about.

The game's developers will take the entire month of December off while glitches and hacks ruin gameplay for thousands, 402 will tell us the glitches and hacks only effect less than 1% of all players. Another blatent lie.

Activision will promise us an awsome "VIP code" that wont be ready by release, will say "VIP section coming soon!" until April of the following year (5 months after release) and then tell us its for mp3s from the game instead of in-depth stat tracking like WaW had.

Does any of thsi sound familiar? Thats cause its what happened when MW2 was released. All of it.
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on May 24th 2011, 12:56 pm

In the past like 12 hours I've already seen like 58 MW3 commercials. I'm already sick of them, and they're only going to continue alllllll the way up to November 8th. Great!

Just Activision hyping up another retarded game. It's funny, BF3 doesn't even need to be hyped because everyone knows it's going to be better than any game on the market as it is.

Back to top Go down

Post  RJAfan6 on May 28th 2011, 5:29 pm

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:In the past like 12 hours I've already seen like 58 MW3 commercials. I'm already sick of them, and they're only going to continue alllllll the way up to November 8th. Great!

Just Activision hyping up another retarded game. It's funny, BF3 doesn't even need to be hyped because everyone knows it's going to be better than any game on the market as it is.

This is a very good point haha, im definitely getting BF3, and ive heard rumors it might be pay to play for MW3, and if that is indeed true BF3 will be the only fps game i get this year lol

RJAfan6

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on May 29th 2011, 9:22 am

RJAfan6 wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:In the past like 12 hours I've already seen like 58 MW3 commercials. I'm already sick of them, and they're only going to continue alllllll the way up to November 8th. Great!

This is a very good point haha, im definitely getting BF3, and ive heard rumors it might be pay to play for MW3, and if that is indeed true BF3 will be the only fps game i get this year lol

Is that for new games too? I know EA does something similar, but only if you buy a used game. If you buy a new game it has an online code in the case to be able to play online. If you buy it used I think its like 10-15 dollars you have to pay to play online.

"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB on May 29th 2011, 1:38 pm

Just put my reserve for BF3 Very Happy

Want some time away from MW
SteelersJMB

Street Cred : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  barneyb on May 31st 2011, 5:45 am

I have bought every Call of Duty Game since the first one on PC, this is going to be the first I am not going to buy, they have all been more and more disappointing to me since Cod 4. Also, despite loving the BF Bad Company games I am looking forward to it going back to what it was like in Battlefield 2, which was one of the best shooters ever IMO, and I saw somewhere they are releasing as DLC several of the remastered maps from BF2.
barneyb

Street Cred : 14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum