Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Madden 12 Updates

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Madden 12 Updates

Post  Soarindude02 on June 14th 2011, 8:13 pm

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:anybody see the info on NCAA? crazy

Not as big as Madden, but NCAA was ahead of Madden by a couple years anyway. NCAA> Madden still.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Soarindude02

Posts : 1043
Street Cred : 19
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Madden 12 Updates

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on June 14th 2011, 8:27 pm

Soarindude02 wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:anybody see the info on NCAA? crazy

Not as big as Madden, but NCAA was ahead of Madden by a couple years anyway. NCAA> Madden still.

all ncaa needs is like sanctions and shit, maybe some other polished stuff, other than that, good game. Madden needed or needs a complete overhaul

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: Madden 12 Updates

Post  Soarindude02 on June 14th 2011, 8:48 pm

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
Soarindude02 wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:anybody see the info on NCAA? crazy

Not as big as Madden, but NCAA was ahead of Madden by a couple years anyway. NCAA> Madden still.

all ncaa needs is like sanctions and shit, maybe some other polished stuff, other than that, good game. Madden needed or needs a complete overhaul

NCAA will not allow that in the game I guess. From what I heard. If they can just make Coaching Carousal very fancy then BAM! Amazing.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Soarindude02

Posts : 1043
Street Cred : 19
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Madden 12 Updates

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on June 14th 2011, 9:09 pm

Soarindude02 wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
Soarindude02 wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:anybody see the info on NCAA? crazy

Not as big as Madden, but NCAA was ahead of Madden by a couple years anyway. NCAA> Madden still.

all ncaa needs is like sanctions and shit, maybe some other polished stuff, other than that, good game. Madden needed or needs a complete overhaul

NCAA will not allow that in the game I guess. From what I heard. If they can just make Coaching Carousal very fancy then BAM! Amazing.

sanctions were in the ps2/xbox version

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: Madden 12 Updates

Post  Soarindude02 on June 14th 2011, 9:33 pm

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
Soarindude02 wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
Soarindude02 wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:anybody see the info on NCAA? crazy

Not as big as Madden, but NCAA was ahead of Madden by a couple years anyway. NCAA> Madden still.

all ncaa needs is like sanctions and shit, maybe some other polished stuff, other than that, good game. Madden needed or needs a complete overhaul

NCAA will not allow that in the game I guess. From what I heard. If they can just make Coaching Carousal very fancy then BAM! Amazing.

sanctions were in the ps2/xbox version

Exactly why I said "What I heard". I'm not positive but that is the main word on the Operation Sports Forums.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Soarindude02

Posts : 1043
Street Cred : 19
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Madden 12 Updates

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on June 14th 2011, 9:39 pm

Soarindude02 wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
Soarindude02 wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
Soarindude02 wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:anybody see the info on NCAA? crazy

Not as big as Madden, but NCAA was ahead of Madden by a couple years anyway. NCAA> Madden still.

all ncaa needs is like sanctions and shit, maybe some other polished stuff, other than that, good game. Madden needed or needs a complete overhaul

NCAA will not allow that in the game I guess. From what I heard. If they can just make Coaching Carousal very fancy then BAM! Amazing.

sanctions were in the ps2/xbox version

Exactly why I said "What I heard". I'm not positive but that is the main word on the Operation Sports Forums.

for some reason, USC and Hawaii always had the most sanctions

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: Madden 12 Updates

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum