by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Madden 12 Updates

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Madden 12 Updates

Post  Guest on May 24th 2011, 4:51 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
TRU11 wrote:lolz you know we all say this shit each fucking year. then we get the demo and be like okay a lil tweaks here and there and it should be good. then when we get the actual game is pretty much like the demo and stuff dont work like they wanted to.

i rather wait till i see actual game play footage and get my hand on the demo before i even say its an improvement.

to be honest all this crap they just added is worthless if they game play still sucks.

i prefer they improve the game play and dont add a damm thing.

Exactly and Madden just got a lot of people on board with this. It's like we haven't learned anything over the last few years of being screwed over.

Exactly, and that's what I keep saying on the EA Forums to the fucking retarded GameChangers!

Me: "Guys, we've heard this all before, we've seen this all before, don't get too excited yet."
GameChanger #1: "BUT BUT BUT 3D GRASS DUDE!! I'VE PLAYED TEH GAME AND THERE'S MOFUCKIN 3D FUCKIN GRASS BRUH!"
Everyone else: "NO WAY!!!! 3D GRASS! HOLY FUCKIN' SHIT I'M PRE-ORDERING!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on May 25th 2011, 5:33 pm

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
TRU11 wrote:lolz you know we all say this shit each fucking year. then we get the demo and be like okay a lil tweaks here and there and it should be good. then when we get the actual game is pretty much like the demo and stuff dont work like they wanted to.

i rather wait till i see actual game play footage and get my hand on the demo before i even say its an improvement.

to be honest all this crap they just added is worthless if they game play still sucks.

i prefer they improve the game play and dont add a damm thing.

Exactly and Madden just got a lot of people on board with this. It's like we haven't learned anything over the last few years of being screwed over.

Exactly, and that's what I keep saying on the EA Forums to the fucking retarded GameChangers!

Me: "Guys, we've heard this all before, we've seen this all before, don't get too excited yet."
GameChanger #1: "BUT BUT BUT 3D GRASS DUDE!! I'VE PLAYED TEH GAME AND THERE'S MOFUCKIN 3D FUCKIN GRASS BRUH!"
Everyone else: "NO WAY!!!! 3D GRASS! HOLY FUCKIN' SHIT I'M PRE-ORDERING!!!"

Then the game comes out, and they play it, it sucks, and they all come back to the ea boards and start complaining. Its the same old cycle every year. You would think people would learn by now....

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy on May 25th 2011, 5:47 pm

Just wanted to point out a thread in teh Madden General Discussion that got my attention today and furthered my belief that "Game Changers" are nothing more than EA brown nosers who never have anything critical to say about Madden. All I hear is how great the game is or how awsome the new grass looks but when any1 has a real question about the game it never gets answered or they respond with some off-topic bullshit trying to dodge the question.

Heres a perfect example. One guy posts a thread about boycotting Madden and anything NFL licensed until the lockout is over. Ok. Simple enough. Well aparently D-Hiatus has his face stuffed up EA's ass so far that he doesnt understand that EA gives hundreds of thouands if not millions to the NFL to put that fancy NFL logo sticker on thier game therefore Madden falls into that catagory. Idiotic comments like "NFL lockout and Madden NFL 12 are two totally different entities...first off one's about Labor issues and the other is a video game! Come on dude you have to see the difference right?!? "http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/6213090.page

Please tell me this is a joke. People really arent that ignorant that they honestly say there isnt any relationship between the NFL and its games are they? Not only that but the "Game Changers" are supposed to be football people who understand nearly every aspect of teh game and its inner workings and this guy doesnt get it?

I just dont understand the level of stupid that forum has broight itself to lately,.
RSoxGuy

RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy on May 25th 2011, 5:47 pm

Ahh it got locked. No surprise there.

Hers the next thread where our "Game Changer" thinks that because I agree with the OP, we must be the same person because out of all the people who visit the Madden forums, there is no way 2 people agree that all NFL merch should be boycotted until the lockout is over. What was I thinking?

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/0/6213493.page#14302389.
RSoxGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on May 25th 2011, 6:04 pm

Personally, this is my favorite post from Mr. D-Hiatus:

This is from the Madden Gameplay Questions thread in General Discussion.

DUESES: "I notice your giving all positive reviews but is there anything that you can think of thats still going to be a problem..i know everything can't b fixed or is it in your eyes....no disrespect but Anton b was just like you last year but that turned out to be all hype......and I will never trust anything he writes on these blogs ever again."

D-Hiatus: "Anton B and myself are totally different folks bruh! I've been around on these forums before I was a Game Changer...so if you knew me...you would know I'm not one to talk about what needs to be fixed much. Besides that, this was my first Community Event and I was blown away by the upgrades to gameplay put into Madden NFL 12. Folks don't realize that EA SPORTS is on a 8 month yearly schedule for Madden.....so it makes no sense for me to down them as if they're not working hard. We on these forums get caught up in "perfection" so much that we become very inconsiderate to the fact that we're able to have this luxury...playing video games! If there's something that I didn't see or didn't have enough gameplay time with...I won't say much about it. But if I played that particular feature often and I like it...then I'll let my people know. I can only give you my thoughts...

A couple years ago I use to comment about how I wanted Offline Franchise to have more substance and such..."

Basically he is saying he has no place to tell EA what is wrong with their game, and that he is only going to share the positive things about the game and not what needs to be improved. This guy is a fucking joke. These "Game Changers" are supposed to be the people who DO offer EA feedback about the game and what should be improved, but retards like this guy have their head shoved so far up EA's ass that they think Madden is a perfect game, which is EXACTLY what the problem is with Madden. The people with the power and responsibility to take the community feedback and their own feedback and report to EA, choose not to do so and instead, make it seem like Madden is perfect, which then in turn makes the higher-ups at EA think their game is perfect, as well. All while the rest of us sit down here going "Uhh, hello! There's a huge fucking glitch that needs to be fixed!!!" And it gets ignored.

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy on May 25th 2011, 6:49 pm

I saw that and had a good laugh. Just another "yes" man to blame when teh game comes out and its shit.

Then he will say, "all you guys are perfectionists, we should be happy with what we got". Like Ive never heard that before....
RSoxGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on May 25th 2011, 6:52 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:I saw that and had a good laugh. Just another "yes" man to blame when teh game comes out and its shit.

Then he will say, "all you guys are perfectionists, we should be happy with what we got". Like Ive never heard that before....

Yeah seriously. It's just pathetic...

They think that we're just completely against Madden because we don't praise it's very existence, when in fact they couldn't be farther from the truth, and I'm a prime example of that. I love the fucking game or else I wouldn't play it as much as I do, I just want to see it be as good as it can be. Obviously these "Game Changers" don't share that same aspiration.

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy on May 25th 2011, 6:56 pm

Ohh look, sporty-hero, the biggest Mod ass kisser of the forums has decided to talk shit.
RSoxGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on May 25th 2011, 6:59 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:Ohh look, sporty-hero, the biggest Mod ass kisser of the forums has decided to talk shit.

Oh god there's something surprising. I bet he reported his own post after he posted that, lol.

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy on May 25th 2011, 7:04 pm

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
RSoxGuy wrote:Ohh look, sporty-hero, the biggest Mod ass kisser of the forums has decided to talk shit.

Oh god there's something surprising. I bet he reported his own post after he posted that, lol.
lol!
RSoxGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on May 25th 2011, 11:10 pm

We on these forums get caught up in "perfection" so much that we become very inconsiderate to the fact that we're able to have this luxury...playing video games!

Wow that guy's a fucking idiot isn't he? A luxury? Fuck off
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on May 26th 2011, 12:14 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
We on these forums get caught up in "perfection" so much that we become very inconsiderate to the fact that we're able to have this luxury...playing video games!

i love seeing people complain about the little things though

omg, they didnt get my teams entrance just right, NOT BUYING GAME

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on May 26th 2011, 6:27 am

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Except nobody is complaining about that, at all. The complaints I've seen are about Fair Play and generally Gameplay related questions that have a huge impact on the game.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant on May 26th 2011, 8:45 am

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Except nobody is complaining about that, at all. The complaints I've seen are about Fair Play and generally Gameplay related questions that have a huge impact on the game.

I believe Epic was being sarcastic. I remember with last years Madden people weren't gonna buy the game because they thought that Gameflo was "nooby" and failed to grasp that it could be turned off in the options.

Mutant

Street Cred : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on May 26th 2011, 9:39 am

MUTANT! wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

I believe Epic was being sarcastic. I remember with last years Madden people weren't gonna buy the game because they thought that Gameflo was "nooby" and failed to grasp that it could be turned off in the options.

I remember when people were complaining about hand towels and such, and accessories, etc. It was just too much.

"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy on May 26th 2011, 11:24 am

Apparenlty NatureDouche got so butt hurt over my last comment he decided to delete over 2 months worth of my posts.

And people wonder why the mods get no respect. because of douche bagh pussies like NB who instigate multi accounts by pulling shit like this.
RSoxGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on June 3rd 2011, 4:40 pm

http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/06/03/madden-12-dynamic-player-performance-trailer?objectid=103604

^Dynamic player video was posted today, sort of shows how it will work. It looks like it could be ineresting....

-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on June 3rd 2011, 4:52 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/06/03/madden-12-dynamic-player-performance-trailer?objectid=103604

^Dynamic player video was posted today, sort of shows how it will work. It looks like it could be ineresting....

Ya could be. I also want to see if they'll have announcing in the game just like that. That's great and realistic commentary rather than the cookie cutter commentary where all the voice tones are messed up and is boring.

Also, the animations didn't look good in that. Still looks like ice skating

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 on June 3rd 2011, 5:07 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/06/03/madden-12-dynamic-player-performance-trailer?objectid=103604

Ya could be. I also want to see if they'll have announcing in the game just like that. That's great and realistic commentary rather than the cookie cutter commentary where all the voice tones are messed up and is boring.

i wouldnt hold your breath... it'd be a ton of lines for the announcers and i doubt EA would dedicate that much time just for announcers. i'd love it but i doubt EA will do it...

tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on June 3rd 2011, 6:05 pm

tubbs51 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

i wouldnt hold your breath... it'd be a ton of lines for the announcers and i doubt EA would dedicate that much time just for announcers. i'd love it but i doubt EA will do it...

To both of you, did any of you think Eli Manning looked a little....well.....bigger? Than he should be?

-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on June 3rd 2011, 6:07 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

To both of you, did any of you think Eli Manning looked a little....well.....bigger? Than he should be?

He did indeed

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  azdawgpound17 on June 4th 2011, 11:49 am

they already fixed eli that video was down awhile back.
azdawgpound17

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCurse on June 14th 2011, 6:14 pm

http://www.ea.com/madden-nfl/blog/franchise-mode

Are these features just for franchise mode or will it be online franchise as well?

Steelers, Penguins, Pirates
TheCurse

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden on June 14th 2011, 6:39 pm

TheCurse wrote:http://www.ea.com/madden-nfl/blog/franchise-mode

Are these features just for franchise mode or will it be online franchise as well?
Im guessing only offline. They will reveal online features later on if Im not mistaken

MY TEAMS:

[22:50:17] @ Brownsxfanx31 : my dad is a girl.

[20:35:44] @ HurpDurpHurray : I FUCKING HATE U THADDEN.
[20:36:12] S-UNIT302 : this mutha fucka just rick rolled me
[20:37:31] @ HurpDurpHurray : im not watching anymore videos u send me privately now.

MaddMatt on Sun 10 Apr - 19:00: Thadden, I'm officially naming you Head of Recruitment lol, you had one kickass professional looking statement. .
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on June 14th 2011, 7:10 pm

anybody see the info on NCAA? crazy

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum