by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Suck It Epic!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suck It Epic!

Post  HurpDurpHurray on December 15th 2012, 9:33 pm

http://www.thestar.com/sports/baseball/mlb/article/1302871--toronto-blue-jays-close-in-on-r-a-dickey-trade-with-new-york-mets

OHHHHHHHHHH SHEET! Can you imagine what the Jays will have if this happens? They must have real faith in their prospects to seek a trade that takes away their top two fielding prospects. But man, how scary of a rotation if everything goes right. Dickey, Josh Johnson, Buehrle, Morrow, Romero... god damn.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Re: Suck It Epic!

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on December 15th 2012, 9:42 pm

Dickey is done...cant believe the Jays were sooo stoopy to give up all that for a old ass pitcher that benefitted from the Mets lousy play, ...enjoy Dickeys next 8-23 season with a 5.98 ERA ..G'Luck!! Razz

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on December 15th 2012, 9:45 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:Dickey is done...cant believe the Jays were sooo stoopy to give up all that for a old ass pitcher that benefitted from the Mets lousy play, ...enjoy Dickeys next 8-23 season with a 5.98 ERA ..G'Luck!! Razz

The dude has had an era under 3 for the last 3 seasons...

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on December 15th 2012, 9:54 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:Dickey is done...cant believe the Jays were sooo stoopy to give up all that for a old ass pitcher that benefitted from the Mets lousy play, ...enjoy Dickeys next 8-23 season with a 5.98 ERA ..G'Luck!! Razz

The dude has had an era under 3 for the last 3 seasons...

thats cause the Mets opponents have only needed 2 runs to win...come again bounce

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on December 15th 2012, 10:08 pm

oh ok leave it to two retards who dont watch mets games to weight in on how good dickey is.

Ok, not happy about the move. He was good. His knuckle ball isnt like a normal knuckle ball. It drops and moves more than a normal one and he throws it a bit harder also. Thats why he had so many strike outs. A normal knuckle ball is a ground out pitch.

I am happy we have through a few trades gotten younger. Also signing wright to 8 more years is good. I would just like to see our pitching get better. Our bats are situational hitters and aren't leading the majors in slugging and average ever. They can hit with 2 outs though. we had the highest average with 2 outs and men on base.

dickey was good but this isnt a real game changer. on the mets he was an ace, in toranto, he is a 3 or 4.
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on December 15th 2012, 10:18 pm

EPICx69 wrote:oh ok leave it to two retards who dont watch mets games to weight in on how good dickey is.

Ok, not happy about the move. He was good. His knuckle ball isnt like a normal knuckle ball. It drops and moves more than a normal one and he throws it a bit harder also. Thats why he had so many strike outs. A normal knuckle ball is a ground out pitch.

I am happy we have through a few trades gotten younger. Also signing wright to 8 more years is good. I would just like to see our pitching get better. Our bats are situational hitters and aren't leading the majors in slugging and average ever. They can hit with 2 outs though. we had the highest average with 2 outs and men on base.

dickey was good but this isnt a real game changer. on the mets he was an ace, in toranto, he is a 3 or 4.

excuse me KID...i have been a Mets fan for my ENTIRE LIFE ( which coincidentally is about TWICE as long as YOU been ALIVE) ...anywho, the Mets made the RIGHT move here, they dump a guy that has provided THEM with greta service over the past few years, undoubtebly he is on the decline with age, this was a GREAT MOVE by the Mets, I would be pissed if Dickey was only 25 or 26 and they did this, but the guy is over the hill, i applaud the Mets orginization for FINALLY moving forward in the direction this team has been lacking for the past decade..GO METS

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on December 15th 2012, 10:39 pm

I WANT PITCHERS DAMN IT
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on December 16th 2012, 12:17 am

EPICx69 wrote:I WANT PITCHERS DAMN IT

Apparently now they're saying there's a good pitching prospect going to the Mets. SO STOP YELLING, THERE'S YOUR PITCHER!

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on December 16th 2012, 12:22 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICx69 wrote:I WANT PITCHERS DAMN IT

Apparently now they're saying there's a good pitching prospect going to the Mets. SO STOP YELLING, THERE'S YOUR PITCHER!

NOTICE THE S BITCH?
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on December 16th 2012, 3:47 pm

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on December 17th 2012, 1:24 pm

Apparently it's done. Dickey signs a 2 year, 25 million dollar extension with Toronto. I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT TIL BASEBALL IS BACK! GAH DAMN!

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomReturns93 on December 23rd 2012, 3:18 am

The Pirates fucking suck

PhantomReturns93

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on December 23rd 2012, 11:51 am

PhantomReturns93 wrote:The Pirates fucking suck

Don't worry they got Russell 'can't hit anymore' Martin who for some reason wants to play shortstop for Team Canada lol

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum