Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Well Fuck You Too Youk

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Well Fuck You Too Youk

Post  HurpDurpHurray on December 11th 2012, 11:23 pm

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20121211&content_id=40616440&vkey=news_mlb&c_id=mlb

He went from beloved in Boston, to hated all in one calendar year lol

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Well Fuck You Too Youk

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on December 11th 2012, 11:31 pm

can you really blame him?
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: Well Fuck You Too Youk

Post  RSoxGuy on December 12th 2012, 12:20 am

I really thought he was gonna go to Cleveland with Terry.

Its really gonna break my heart to see him in pin stripes. He was my fav red sox after millar left.
avatar
RSoxGuy

Posts : 1251
Street Cred : 97
Join date : 2011-04-18
Location : Wooostah MA

Back to top Go down

Re: Well Fuck You Too Youk

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on December 12th 2012, 1:26 pm

And it continues.... Everyone in the AL East signs people to get better BUT the Orioles.... Crying or Very sad I seriously HATE Peter Angelos..... Here we lost a good first baseman in Mark Renyolds, and I haven't heard us sign anyone good yet....

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
avatar
BaltRavensFan20

Posts : 2266
Street Cred : 49
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Conway, South Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: Well Fuck You Too Youk

Post  HurpDurpHurray on December 12th 2012, 3:25 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:And it continues.... Everyone in the AL East signs people to get better BUT the Orioles.... Crying or Very sad I seriously HATE Peter Angelos..... Here we lost a good first baseman in Mark Renyolds, and I haven't heard us sign anyone good yet....

Don't you still have Chris Davis?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Well Fuck You Too Youk

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on December 12th 2012, 4:56 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:And it continues.... Everyone in the AL East signs people to get better BUT the Orioles.... Crying or Very sad I seriously HATE Peter Angelos..... Here we lost a good first baseman in Mark Renyolds, and I haven't heard us sign anyone good yet....

Don't you still have Chris Davis?

We do, but he was doing well in the outfield last season....

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
avatar
BaltRavensFan20

Posts : 2266
Street Cred : 49
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Conway, South Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: Well Fuck You Too Youk

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on December 13th 2012, 1:35 am

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:And it continues.... Everyone in the AL East signs people to get better BUT the Orioles.... Crying or Very sad I seriously HATE Peter Angelos..... Here we lost a good first baseman in Mark Renyolds, and I haven't heard us sign anyone good yet....

Don't you still have Chris Davis?

We do, but he was doing well in the outfield last season....

didnt you make like 200+ transactions last year? youll be fine
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: Well Fuck You Too Youk

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum