by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 14th 2015, 8:11 pm

NFL Countdown

GTA V

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: GTA V

Post  HurpDurpHurray on October 16th 2013, 3:09 pm

Also did not realize that I could get the Elegy car for free online. Very nice

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 on October 17th 2013, 5:16 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:Also did not realize that I could get the Elegy car for free online. Very nice
lol

i orderd 2 just to fill my garage Razz 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
TRU11

Street Cred : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 on October 18th 2013, 4:09 am

damn. y'all are poor SOBs.

i've got around 2 mill in cars in my garage.

get on my level sons Very Happy

/S impression

tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on October 18th 2013, 11:37 am

tubbs51 wrote:damn. y'all are poor SOBs.

/S impression
Sorry I have a job, school, and do some volunteer stuff for highschool football. Sorry that I can't find time to play video games everyday

[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  S on October 18th 2013, 1:28 pm

MaddMatter wrote:

/S impression
Sorry I have a job, school, and do some volunteer stuff for highschool football. Sorry that I can't find time to play video games everyday
Yeah get a life

PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on October 19th 2013, 12:22 am

S wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

/S impression
Yeah get a life
Hey now lets take it easy on the man from Seattle. It rains 24/7 there so all there is to do is stay inside and play video games

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 on October 19th 2013, 8:53 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

/S impression
Yeah get a life
Hey now lets take it easy on the man from Seattle. It rains 24/7 there so all there is to do is stay inside and play video games
For the record, NYC gets more rain than Seattle. And i'm in Spokane. Not Seattle. TOTALLY different weather system. We only get rain in the spring time.

tubbs51

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on October 19th 2013, 9:05 pm

tubbs51 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

/S impression
Yeah get a life
For the record, NYC gets more rain than Seattle. And i'm in Spokane. Not Seattle. TOTALLY different weather system. We only get rain in the spring time.
Incorrect:

http://www.currentresults.com/Weather/US/average-annual-precipitation-by-city.php

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on October 19th 2013, 9:51 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

/S impression
Yeah get a life
Incorrect:

http://www.currentresults.com/Weather/US/average-annual-precipitation-by-city.php

Ok lets make everything clear here. Seattle gets more rainy days, but less rain water? Damn what?

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S on October 19th 2013, 11:57 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

/S impression
Yeah get a life
Incorrect:

Ok lets make everything clear here. Seattle gets more rainy days, but less rain water? Damn what?
Science!

S

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on October 20th 2013, 2:46 am

S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

/S impression
Yeah get a life
Incorrect:

Science!
it is about sunlight. The areas of the world with Highest % of suicide have the lowest areas of annual sunlight. Japan, American Pacific Northwest, Siberia, etc. The chemicals in your body that turn sunlight into vitamin D also are responsible for the chemical balance in your brain that prevents suicide.
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 on October 20th 2013, 5:45 am

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

/S impression
Yeah get a life
Incorrect:

Science!
it is about sunlight. The areas of the world with Highest % of suicide have the lowest areas of annual sunlight. Japan, American Pacific Northwest, Siberia, etc. The chemicals in your body that turn sunlight into vitamin D also are responsible for the chemical balance in your brain that prevents suicide.
The most up to day numbers for suicide (albeit from 2011) has only one city in the Northwest and has Vegas, And Phoenix in the top 15.

http://www.businessinsider.com/most-suicidal-us-cities-2011-7#

And for the record i was right. Seattle does get less amounts of rain. Almost a foot less rain than NYC does. Sure its rain more often but those days means a quick small rainstorm and then the rest of the day is beautiful.

tubbs51

Back to top Go down

Post  S on October 20th 2013, 10:53 am

Alright this topic has stayed away from its intended subject.

Anyone know when they releasing heist, and where is my 250k

S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on October 20th 2013, 12:22 pm

S wrote:Alright this topic has stayed away from its intended subject.

Fuck it to late now, ps4 bout to be released all about that BF4 now

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  S on October 20th 2013, 1:13 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
S wrote:Alright this topic has stayed away from its intended subject.

Fuck it to late now, ps4 bout to be released all about that BF4 now
DUDE WERE LESS THAN A MONTH AWAY WHERE DID THE TIME GO

S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on October 21st 2013, 8:03 pm

I'm having more fun with the online now. Starting to piss people off online which is always fun. Had a guy today kill me as I was driving around. So I respawn and shoot his ass up. I have the cops on me now so I wait for him to respawn then slowly bait him around while avoiding the cops. Cops go away, I shoot his ass up again. Next time he spawns he books it outta there lol.

Had another guy try and kill me with a drive-by. Ended up killing him and he actually invited me to a one-on-one (most people ignore my invites). So I accept and we go at it. I kill the guy 4 times, he doesn't get me once. Then after the match, HE TRIES TO COME AND GET ME AGAIN. I just drove away and he sucked so he couldn't pursue me.

Oh and tip for anyone who tries to get those cars for Simeon when he requests one. I tried this once but it worked. You get a helicopter then park it right in front of the garage where you gotta drive the car too. Line up a couple of cars in front of it too. Then hide and wait for the car to come. Ended up making $10,000 off of someone else's hard work. 'MURIKA!

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S on October 21st 2013, 8:26 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:I'm having more fun with the online now. Starting to piss people off online which is always fun. Had a guy today kill me as I was driving around. So I respawn and shoot his ass up. I have the cops on me now so I wait for him to respawn then slowly bait him around while avoiding the cops. Cops go away, I shoot his ass up again. Next time he spawns he books it outta there lol.

Had another guy try and kill me with a drive-by. Ended up killing him and he actually invited me to a one-on-one (most people ignore my invites). So I accept and we go at it. I kill the guy 4 times, he doesn't get me once. Then after the match, HE TRIES TO COME AND GET ME AGAIN. I just drove away and he sucked so he couldn't pursue me.

Oh and tip for anyone who tries to get those cars for Simeon when he requests one. I tried this once but it worked. You get a helicopter then park it right in front of the garage where you gotta drive the car too. Line up a couple of cars in front of it too. Then hide and wait for the car to come. Ended up making $10,000 off of someone else's hard work. 'MURIKA!
DICK!!!!!!!!! lmaooooo

S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on October 21st 2013, 9:44 pm

S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:I'm having more fun with the online now. Starting to piss people off online which is always fun. Had a guy today kill me as I was driving around. So I respawn and shoot his ass up. I have the cops on me now so I wait for him to respawn then slowly bait him around while avoiding the cops. Cops go away, I shoot his ass up again. Next time he spawns he books it outta there lol.

DICK!!!!!!!!! lmaooooo
EVERYONE ELSE IS A DICK! THEY'RE SHOOTING AT ME WHILE I'M TRYING TO FLY A HELICOPTER! COME ON PEOPLE, I'M GETTING MY FLYING SKILLS UP!

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 on October 22nd 2013, 8:25 am

got me the bugatti whahahhaa.

i love it when people try to kill me and blow up my car in the proces.
its a cool 12500 they gotta pay for it Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

TRU11

Street Cred : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on October 27th 2013, 4:21 pm

So one of my friends managed to get an attack helicopter and was constantly flying around and shooting at me. Fun times.

Also took a helicopter from that helipad in Sandy Shores. Then someone else started flying behind me. So I landed and shot him down. I dunno what happened after but he wasn't responding so I just kept sneaking up on him and killing him, increasing my stealth rating. I killed him like 10 times but he then came back and started shooting at me. He kept getting killed by me. He tried running away a few times so I sniped him. Killed him like 10 more times then left because the cops were on me. Good times

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 on April 2nd 2014, 7:09 pm

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52217/Grand-Theft-Auto-Online-Spring-Updates

Guess what guys only took roughly 7 months to get heists.

Good news is though that they're adding the ability of having multiple garages/properties as well.

tubbs51

Back to top Go down

Post  S on April 2nd 2014, 10:54 pm

Irrelevant

S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on April 3rd 2014, 7:46 am

S wrote:Irrelevant

Ya unfortunately I think most people gave up on that game. It was cool but becomes kinda repetitive after a while

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S on April 3rd 2014, 12:06 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Ya unfortunately I think most people gave up on that game. It was cool but becomes kinda repetitive after a while
Its sad man, everyone was so hype when it first came out. Then the online problems plus things not even actually being in the game made the hype die down a lot.

S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on April 5th 2014, 11:38 pm

S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Its sad man, everyone was so hype when it first came out. Then the online problems plus things not even actually being in the game made the hype die down a lot.

Ya there was so much promise Sad

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum