Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Fallout New Vegas!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fallout New Vegas!!!

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on May 10th 2011, 2:37 am

the Fallout series is by FAR the BEST games i have ever played, this post is just to inform you others that really like the game that NEW Downloadable content will be made available on May 17th...we already got the Dead Money DLC but they said they are coming out with 3 more packs to be released 1 per month...next up is called "Honest Hearts" and it looks really cool, its gonna have some relevance to "The Burned Man" and stuff like that...as Bart Scott would say ...CANT WAIT!!!!! Very Happy

http://videogamewriters.com/fallout-new-vegas-dlc-detailed-and-dated-9227

__________________________________________________________________________________________________


avatar
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Posts : 3197
Street Cred : 95
Join date : 2011-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Fallout New Vegas!!!

Post  AliForeman74 on May 10th 2011, 7:02 am

Awesome Very Happy I love New Vegas king
avatar
AliForeman74

Posts : 394
Street Cred : 13
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 25
Location : It's A Secret.

Back to top Go down

Re: Fallout New Vegas!!!

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on May 10th 2011, 4:35 pm

I wouldnt mind getting this game if it wasnt for all the horror stories of corrupted game saves and freezing Ive heard of. My one friend has it and said his game saves kept getting corrupted and he had to keep starting from old saves and redoing missions.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
avatar
BaltRavensFan20

Posts : 2266
Street Cred : 49
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Conway, South Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: Fallout New Vegas!!!

Post  AliForeman74 on May 10th 2011, 4:51 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:I wouldnt mind getting this game if it wasnt for all the horror stories of corrupted game saves and freezing Ive heard of. My one friend has it and said his game saves kept getting corrupted and he had to keep starting from old saves and redoing missions.

New Vegas isn't all that bad....

if you love The Fallout series, then those kind of stuff are merely minor nuisances...

I admit there were a lot of technical glitches and such when I played it, but I never saw it as a major problem
avatar
AliForeman74

Posts : 394
Street Cred : 13
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 25
Location : It's A Secret.

Back to top Go down

Re: Fallout New Vegas!!!

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on May 10th 2011, 9:28 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:I wouldnt mind getting this game if it wasnt for all the horror stories of corrupted game saves and freezing Ive heard of. My one friend has it and said his game saves kept getting corrupted and he had to keep starting from old saves and redoing missions.

they have patched nearly all of the "glitchy" problems already, i havent had a problem in months , mine used to crash when i fast traveled but i have it set to auto save so i just restart the game from last save and it loads up to the exact spot i was at...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________


avatar
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Posts : 3197
Street Cred : 95
Join date : 2011-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Fallout New Vegas!!!

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on May 20th 2011, 5:57 pm

well, i just downloaded "Honest Hearts' DLC pack and its pretty cool, ive played about 2 hours of it and this pack seems really big, im not even close to finding out what the hell im doing there but its fun as usual, i heard even after solving this DLC you will be able to return to this area to explore even more areas...CANT WAIT!!! Smile

__________________________________________________________________________________________________


avatar
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Posts : 3197
Street Cred : 95
Join date : 2011-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Fallout New Vegas!!!

Post  tubbs51 on May 20th 2011, 8:41 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:the Fallout series is by FAR the BEST games i have ever played, this post is just to inform you others that really like the game that NEW Downloadable content will be made available on May 17th...we already got the Dead Money DLC but they said they are coming out with 3 more packs to be released 1 per month...next up is called "Honest Hearts" and it looks really cool, its gonna have some relevance to "The Burned Man" and stuff like that...as Bart Scott would say ...CANT WAIT!!!!! Very Happy

http://videogamewriters.com/fallout-new-vegas-dlc-detailed-and-dated-9227

Bethesda=WIN!

I love all of the games they develop. I like all the ones they produce but i couldnt get into FNV as much as i could in FO3 or ESIV or ESIII.
avatar
tubbs51

Posts : 1624
Street Cred : 26
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Spokane, Washington, US

Back to top Go down

Re: Fallout New Vegas!!!

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on May 20th 2011, 10:24 pm

tubbs51 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:the Fallout series is by FAR the BEST games i have ever played, this post is just to inform you others that really like the game that NEW Downloadable content will be made available on May 17th...we already got the Dead Money DLC but they said they are coming out with 3 more packs to be released 1 per month...next up is called "Honest Hearts" and it looks really cool, its gonna have some relevance to "The Burned Man" and stuff like that...as Bart Scott would say ...CANT WAIT!!!!! Very Happy

http://videogamewriters.com/fallout-new-vegas-dlc-detailed-and-dated-9227

Bethesda=WIN!

I love all of the games they develop. I like all the ones they produce but i couldnt get into FNV as much as i could in FO3 or ESIV or ESIII.

at first i didnt like New Vegas because i was sooo used to playing FO3...but after about 45 mins into the game i started to become ADDICTED!!! lol, its just the effect that entire Fallout Series has on people, it has much better graphics than FO3 and it actually has a BUNCH of different storylines as opposed to FO3 and thier fight against the Super Mutants...New Vegas is really great and the new DLC is pretty good as well...also rumored to have 3 more packs coming out in the next 3 months...CANT WAIT!!! Smile

__________________________________________________________________________________________________


avatar
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Posts : 3197
Street Cred : 95
Join date : 2011-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Fallout New Vegas!!!

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on May 20th 2011, 11:34 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:the Fallout series is by FAR the BEST games i have ever played, this post is just to inform you others that really like the game that NEW Downloadable content will be made available on May 17th...we already got the Dead Money DLC but they said they are coming out with 3 more packs to be released 1 per month...next up is called "Honest Hearts" and it looks really cool, its gonna have some relevance to "The Burned Man" and stuff like that...as Bart Scott would say ...CANT WAIT!!!!! Very Happy

http://videogamewriters.com/fallout-new-vegas-dlc-detailed-and-dated-9227

Bethesda=WIN!

I love all of the games they develop. I like all the ones they produce but i couldnt get into FNV as much as i could in FO3 or ESIV or ESIII.

at first i didnt like New Vegas because i was sooo used to playing FO3...but after about 45 mins into the game i started to become ADDICTED!!! lol, its just the effect that entire Fallout Series has on people, it has much better graphics than FO3 and it actually has a BUNCH of different storylines as opposed to FO3 and thier fight against the Super Mutants...New Vegas is really great and the new DLC is pretty good as well...also rumored to have 3 more packs coming out in the next 3 months...CANT WAIT!!! Smile

ehh, I'll pick it up eventually. Ill prob wait till the GOTY ed. comes out (if there is one) like I did with FO3. There are too many other games out or coming out that are higher on my want list right now.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
avatar
BaltRavensFan20

Posts : 2266
Street Cred : 49
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Conway, South Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: Fallout New Vegas!!!

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on May 21st 2011, 12:26 am

im sure the GOTY edition will be out, but it will probably be another 6 months because they havent finished releasing all the new DLC...with that being said, i WISH i could wait but i am an ADDICT,lol i need my Fallout Fix and i NEED IT NOW!!!,lol ...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________


avatar
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Posts : 3197
Street Cred : 95
Join date : 2011-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Fallout New Vegas!!!

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on May 21st 2011, 8:54 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:im sure the GOTY edition will be out, but it will probably be another 6 months because they havent finished releasing all the new DLC...with that being said, i WISH i could wait but i am an ADDICT,lol i need my Fallout Fix and i NEED IT NOW!!!,lol ...

I still have to finish Fallout 3 yet anyway, so I still have a option to get my Fallout fix. All I know is it will be a swamp filled year for gaming. Dirt 3, Forza 4, Skyrim, L.A. Noire, Madden 12, Halo(whatever one they are speculating on, if one does happen to come out), Battlefield 3. And those are the games that Im just interested in. Im sure theres more, add to that the New Vegas GOTY, and you have many, MANY, hours of gaming. I also still have to finish FO3 and Oblivion, along with Dirt 2, PGR 4, and NFS HP .

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
avatar
BaltRavensFan20

Posts : 2266
Street Cred : 49
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Conway, South Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: Fallout New Vegas!!!

Post  RSoxGuy on May 22nd 2011, 8:35 pm

Just finished the new Honest Hearts DLC.

Not bad. Good story and upped the lvl cap by 5. I started as a lvl 35 and about 6 hours later I was a 40.

Doesnt really give you any special/new weapons other than a couple melee weapons.

Not bad, but nothing really spectacular.
avatar
RSoxGuy

Posts : 1251
Street Cred : 97
Join date : 2011-04-18
Location : Wooostah MA

Back to top Go down

Re: Fallout New Vegas!!!

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ on May 22nd 2011, 8:44 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:Just finished the new Honest Hearts DLC.

Not bad. Good story and upped the lvl cap by 5. I started as a lvl 35 and about 6 hours later I was a 40.

Doesnt really give you any special/new weapons other than a couple melee weapons.

Not bad, but nothing really spectacular.

i agree, i just finished it also and it was "decent" ..i was disapointed i didnt get to kill "Salt-Upon-Wounds" at the end but oh well, the thing i like about it is it allows you to venture back into the area once youve solved it... all in all i give it a 6/10 for DLC.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________


avatar
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Posts : 3197
Street Cred : 95
Join date : 2011-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Fallout New Vegas!!!

Post  RSoxGuy on May 23rd 2011, 6:42 pm

I can agree with 6/10.

Its worth the 800 MSP.
avatar
RSoxGuy

Posts : 1251
Street Cred : 97
Join date : 2011-04-18
Location : Wooostah MA

Back to top Go down

Re: Fallout New Vegas!!!

Post  tubbs51 on May 23rd 2011, 7:12 pm

I disagree with FNV having better graphics than FO3. In my opinion the graphics are pretty much the same except FNV has more color than FO3 cause the Vegas area wasnt hit as hard by the Nukes like the DC area was.

You have to remember that it still used the Gamebryo engine that was used for Oblivion.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
tubbs51

Posts : 1624
Street Cred : 26
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Spokane, Washington, US

Back to top Go down

Re: Fallout New Vegas!!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum