by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Your Player Career?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your Player Career?

Post  MaddMatter on August 28th 2012, 8:28 pm

Alright, well I guess I try to make this active?

What/who is your player in your player career?

I choose to be am undrafted receiving runningback out of Eastern Michigan, for Detroit #28.

I guess I'll just keep it updated as to how my career goes?

Oh and for being undrafted I had some nice stats. a 74 overall.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

[Only admins are allowed to see this image] KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Player Career?

Post  S on August 28th 2012, 8:45 pm

I haven't really tried it out yet, but I did randomly create a Quick route running reciever for the panthers. High draft had like an 82 ovr started behind Smitty right away. I didn't save it though.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on August 28th 2012, 9:30 pm

I made a speed WR for the Bengals and I failed a practice so I went to try the coach thing out

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 on August 28th 2012, 9:43 pm

I made a balanced undrafted wide receiver for the Panthers.I only got playing time on special teams where I was a star,I played three seasons and recorded 9 kr/pr touchdowns over the three,but after I still couldn't upgrade my skills enough to start I stopped playing it.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
ccdog23

Street Cred : 113

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on August 28th 2012, 9:51 pm

ccdog23 wrote:I made a balanced undrafted wide receiver for the Panthers.I only got playing time on special teams where I was a star,I played three seasons and recorded 9 kr/pr touchdowns over the three,but after I still couldn't upgrade my skills enough to start I stopped playing it.

Sounds like I'll quit this mode before the 2nd preseason game.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  S on August 28th 2012, 9:52 pm

ccdog23 wrote:I made a balanced undrafted wide receiver for the Panthers.I only got playing time on special teams where I was a star,I played three seasons and recorded 9 kr/pr touchdowns over the three,but after I still couldn't upgrade my skills enough to start I stopped playing it.
I call lie.

S

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 on August 28th 2012, 9:55 pm

Stephen wrote:
I call lie.
ok?Over the course of three seasons I was able to get my guy from a 66 to a 67 from xp points I got from special teams.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
ccdog23

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 on August 28th 2012, 10:07 pm

ccdog23 wrote:
Stephen wrote:
I call lie.
ok?Over the course of three seasons I was able to get my guy from a 66 to a 67 from xp points I got from special teams.

all that happened probably because you chose a team that your player (scheme and style wise) doesnt fit on.

I've got a 6'6" 215 pound Possession WR for the Seahawks. Started out as a back up for TO and Braylon, both of whom got cut in the preseason. I'm now the #2 WR and i selected Low Draft pick. Know the style of team you chose and the style of player you'll be.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 on August 28th 2012, 10:10 pm

tubbs51 wrote:
ccdog23 wrote:
Stephen wrote:
I call lie.

all that happened probably because you chose a team that your player (scheme and style wise) doesnt fit on.

I've got a 6'6" 215 pound Possession WR for the Seahawks. Started out as a back up for TO and Braylon, both of whom got cut in the preseason. I'm now the #2 WR and i selected Low Draft pick. Know the style of team you chose and the style of player you'll be.
I did they were a balanced team,it's just I could never get enough xp points to get my overall high enough to get up on the depth chart.I mean I was probably the best return man in the NFL and I had one catch in three seasons,and that was simulated.Any time I played they just stuck me on special teams and that was it.

ccdog23

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 on September 1st 2012, 10:29 pm

Alright I need someone to answer this for me because I feel like I'm about to get into an argument on OS with some douchebag.Say you're doing a career as a player,and you simulate the practice,am I the only one who doesn't get a single point?I posted on OS that I think you should get points even if you simulate a practice and he was like "You can simulate practices.While practice is optional,reading skill aren't"

ccdog23

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 on September 1st 2012, 10:44 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
That's the shit I'm talking about.

ccdog23

Back to top Go down

Post  S on September 1st 2012, 11:08 pm

I'm pretty sure you get like 100 points for simming not to sure tho.

S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on September 2nd 2012, 12:27 am

ccdog23 wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

lol all high and mighty saying you don't know how to read. That must have taken forever for him to come up with.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 on September 2nd 2012, 12:34 am

MaddMatter wrote:
ccdog23 wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

lol all high and mighty saying you don't know how to read. That must have taken forever for him to come up with.
Yeah it's hard to argue with him though because I don't know what I can get away with there,but if he was here I would of layed into him pretty good lol.

ccdog23

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on January 31st 2013, 9:54 am

So uh, yeah, I've actually started playing this when I have some free time on my hands.

I started an online player one, just incase anyone wanted to join.

I'm like 6 games in on the season. It's All-Pro, 7 minute quarters, yada yada yada, pretty much the default settings.

I put Instant Start on, so I would actually get playing time and I limit myself from changing the play about 5-7 times a game.

So if anyone wants to join on PS3, just lemme know and I'll find the information and put it up.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden on January 31st 2013, 7:39 pm

MaddMatter wrote:So uh, yeah, I've actually started playing this when I have some free time on my hands.

I'm like 6 games in on the season. It's All-Pro, 7 minute quarters, yada yada yada, pretty much the default settings.

I put Instant Start on, so I would actually get playing time and I limit myself from changing the play about 5-7 times a game.

So if anyone wants to join on PS3, just lemme know and I'll find the information and put it up.
Why all-pro?

MY TEAMS:
[Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image] [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[22:50:17] @ Brownsxfanx31 : my dad is a girl.

[20:35:44] @ HurpDurpHurray : I FUCKING HATE U THADDEN.
[20:36:12] S-UNIT302 : this mutha fucka just rick rolled me
[20:37:31] @ HurpDurpHurray : im not watching anymore videos u send me privately now.

MaddMatt on Sun 10 Apr - 19:00: Thadden, I'm officially naming you Head of Recruitment lol, you had one kickass professional looking statement. .
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on February 1st 2013, 7:04 pm

Thadden wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:So uh, yeah, I've actually started playing this when I have some free time on my hands.

Why all-pro?

I didn't either try fucking with the settings lol, plus I feel like if I put it on Madden, or whatever it's called the run blocking will be complete shit and I'll have to adjust the sliders, which is just way to much work to play a damn game.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum