» Mike Pettine
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 14th 2015, 8:11 pm

NFL Countdown

Madden 13 Impressions Thread

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Madden 13 Impressions Thread

Post  MaddMatter on August 28th 2012, 3:55 pm

Wow these ratings are horrible, and when the fuck are they actually going to get the real contracts in this shit.

I just saw that Megatron only has a 5 year contract worth 60 million. The fuck is this. And I thought their were PS's, but nope. No PS.

So far I think this stupid rating shit is stupid. I'm not even going to deal with that stupid ass shit.

I don't know what they tried to do, but this shit is weird. I'ma give it some more time, but I'm not that impressed so far.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on August 28th 2012, 4:03 pm

did not buy madden today and i am happy so far. not wasting 60+ bucks for a game i didnt think would be fun for my style of play.

what is everyones thoughts so far on connected careers
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on August 28th 2012, 4:20 pm

Champ Bailey wrote:Walmart is shipping this to my house today. Cant wait!!!!!!!!!

Gonna go swing by Best Buy and get it after work today. The way that Matt is talking, its got me a little worried but I'm still gonna buy it

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  Champ Bailey on August 28th 2012, 4:22 pm

Champ Bailey wrote:Walmart is shipping this to my house today. Cant wait!!!!!!!!!
lol it got to my house literally 10 mins after i posted that.

Love this game.
Champ Bailey

Street Cred : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on August 28th 2012, 4:44 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Gonna go swing by Best Buy and get it after work today. The way that Matt is talking, its got me a little worried but I'm still gonna buy it

The gameplay is fun. Although, I've played 1 pre-season game and 1 regular season game. Everything seems more realistic. Except for the fact that I just held Steven Jackson to 73 yards on 25 carries lol. But so far I'm not seeing anything that will lead me to believe I'll blow out the computer every time like the old days.

Like I said the ratings are horrible. They got Tony Sceffler rated higher than Brandon Pettigrew, and they had Maurice Stovall higher than Titus Young and Nate Burleson. So a career special teams player was the 2nd highest rated WR on the Lions.

Also, the Lions offensive philosophy isn't "Vertical Threat." They were the #1 team in throwing passes less than 10 yards.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on August 28th 2012, 4:46 pm

Oh and when I created my coach for connected careers. It said the reason Jim Schwartz got fired was because of "Locker room control" or something like that. It made me laugh.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 on August 28th 2012, 6:48 pm

EPICxSTUDENT4.0 wrote:did not buy madden today and i am happy so far. not wasting 60+ bucks for a game i didnt think would be fun for my style of play.
Same here,and I don't plan on buying it anytime soon.

ccdog23

Street Cred : 113

Back to top Go down

Post  S on August 28th 2012, 7:09 pm

Just got it. FIRING THIS SHIT UP. Matt the only reason the lions are a verticle o is because megatron lol

PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on August 28th 2012, 7:27 pm

Stephen wrote:Just got it. FIRING THIS SHIT UP. Matt the only reason the lions are a verticle o is because megatron lol

....they led the league in passes within 10 yards....

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on August 28th 2012, 7:40 pm

Im happy for now just creating the rookies on the ravens in madden 12 and playing that.....For those not buying madden 13 I found this site is pretty decent for updating ratings/creating rookies....

http://www.fbgratings.com/members/view.php?team=Ravens&sortby=lna&order=ASC

"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden on August 28th 2012, 7:41 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Im happy for now just creating the rookies on the ravens in madden 12 and playing that.....For those not buying madden 13 I found this site is pretty decent for updating ratings/creating rookies....

Thanks I might use this

MY TEAMS:

[22:50:17] @ Brownsxfanx31 : my dad is a girl.

[20:35:44] @ HurpDurpHurray : I FUCKING HATE U THADDEN.
[20:36:12] S-UNIT302 : this mutha fucka just rick rolled me
[20:37:31] @ HurpDurpHurray : im not watching anymore videos u send me privately now.

MaddMatt on Sun 10 Apr - 19:00: Thadden, I'm officially naming you Head of Recruitment lol, you had one kickass professional looking statement. .
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 on August 28th 2012, 7:48 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Im happy for now just creating the rookies on the ravens in madden 12 and playing that.....For those not buying madden 13 I found this site is pretty decent for updating ratings/creating rookies....

I'll just wait til NBA 2K13 comes out,once it does Madden just collects dust anyways.I thought this year would be the one that makes that different but I'm pretty sure next year will be.

ccdog23

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on August 28th 2012, 8:28 pm

Did I hack the game or something? Because I can edit the ratings

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S on August 28th 2012, 8:42 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:Did I hack the game or something? Because I can edit the ratings
In connected careers?

S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on August 28th 2012, 8:53 pm

Yeah fuck this XP shit.

You get MAYBE 500 a week, then it tells you to spend it, but you can't spend it unless you get like 10,000 to improve one thing by 1 point. It's like "the fuck is this shit?"

OH wait I get it now. They give you so little XP so that when people get pissed off and say "Fuck this shit" they'll release something in the store so you can pay like 10 bucks for 10,000 XP points or something. So they can rape you in the ass some more.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  S on August 28th 2012, 9:13 pm

MaddMatter wrote:Yeah fuck this XP shit.

You get MAYBE 500 a week, then it tells you to spend it, but you can't spend it unless you get like 10,000 to improve one thing by 1 point. It's like "the fuck is this shit?"

OH wait I get it now. They give you so little XP so that when people get pissed off and say "Fuck this shit" they'll release something in the store so you can pay like 10 bucks for 10,000 XP points or something. So they can rape you in the ass some more.
Or you can turn your distribute xp thing to every 4 weeks or at the end of the season once you make the thing.

S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on August 28th 2012, 9:30 pm

Stephen wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:Did I hack the game or something? Because I can edit the ratings
In connected careers?

No in the main menu

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on August 28th 2012, 9:38 pm

BTW, how do the ratings work? Because I changed the scheme to fit AJ Green and yet it didn't change his rating

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 on August 28th 2012, 9:40 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Stephen wrote:
In connected careers?

No in the main menu
You can change ratings for play now and everything but you have to use Donny Moore's roster for CCM.

Last edited by ccdog23 on August 28th 2012, 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

ccdog23

Back to top Go down

Post  S on August 28th 2012, 9:50 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:BTW, how do the ratings work? Because I changed the scheme to fit AJ Green and yet it didn't change his rating
Uh probably just stays the same then. Works for some guy. The panthers running back preferece was set to power back, Which is why Deangelo was only a 71 then I changed it to balance and went up to 86

S

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 on August 28th 2012, 9:58 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:BTW, how do the ratings work? Because I changed the scheme to fit AJ Green and yet it didn't change his rating
mhm maybe he fits both schemes?Because I've noticed too that sometimes changing schemes will drop or raise certain guys but some aren't affected that much.

ccdog23

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on August 28th 2012, 9:59 pm

Stephen wrote:
Uh probably just stays the same then. Works for some guy. The panthers running back preferece was set to power back, Which is why Deangelo was only a 71 then I changed it to balance and went up to 86

Son of a cock. Geno Atkins is 80 in the current scheme Crying or Very sad

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on August 29th 2012, 4:47 pm

You know what I find funny? We always used to complain about the gameplay but i haven't heard much about gameplay for this game. What's everyone's impression with the gameplay?

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S on August 29th 2012, 6:55 pm

I love it.

S

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 on August 29th 2012, 7:05 pm

I liked the gameplay,it was obviously tuned up after the demo came out.

ccdog23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum