Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Madden 13 Demo

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Madden 13 Demo

Post  Champ Bailey on August 14th 2012, 11:13 pm

Bout to download this shit right now
avatar
Champ Bailey

Posts : 54
Street Cred : 4
Join date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Madden 13 Demo

Post  HurpDurpHurray on August 15th 2012, 12:47 am

I liked it. I mean, some how the animations looked a bit off but I can handle it. The one thing that I hate though, is the weird shit players do when their arm gets caught on the player. Even when they got the ball in their hand, they'll have their arm bend back. It looks so unnatural.
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Madden 13 Demo

Post  ccdog23 on August 15th 2012, 2:06 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:I liked it. I mean, some how the animations looked a bit off but I can handle it. The one thing that I hate though, is the weird shit players do when their arm gets caught on the player. Even when they got the ball in their hand, they'll have their arm bend back. It looks so unnatural.
Yeah I know what you mean,I guess it's one of those things we'll have to deal with for this year since it's their first with this engine.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
ccdog23

Posts : 2464
Street Cred : 113
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 23
Location : Not detroit thank God

Back to top Go down

Re: Madden 13 Demo

Post  Champ Bailey on August 15th 2012, 3:56 pm

Holy shit I cannot fucking stop the run on all madden. Gore just breaks off on runs of 10+ every play.
avatar
Champ Bailey

Posts : 54
Street Cred : 4
Join date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Madden 13 Demo

Post  S on August 15th 2012, 5:30 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:I liked it. I mean, some how the animations looked a bit off but I can handle it. The one thing that I hate though, is the weird shit players do when their arm gets caught on the player. Even when they got the ball in their hand, they'll have their arm bend back. It looks so unnatural.
Yeah that's what we call first engine problems.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Madden 13 Demo

Post  S on August 15th 2012, 9:08 pm

So I got an leaping interception and my linebacker was running towards the ball as it was being thrown, so my CB jumps up picks it off, as he's in mid air the linebacker continues to run towards him then the CB lands on top of the linebacker causing him to fall on the ground lol.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Madden 13 Demo

Post  HurpDurpHurray on August 15th 2012, 9:33 pm

Stephen wrote:So I got an leaping interception and my linebacker was running towards the ball as it was being thrown, so my CB jumps up picks it off, as he's in mid air the linebacker continues to run towards him then the CB lands on top of the linebacker causing him to fall on the ground lol.

LOL sounds like what I just did. I was scrambling with RG3 and I ran right into my wide receiver and laid us both out.

But ya I'm starting to really dig this game. Minor problems but it's expected. I really like this game and that's something I haven't said about a Madden game in a while. The commentary makes it feel so realistic because it's actually a real commentary duo. I wish they had better AI for the commentary though. Sometimes they say blindside sack when it's a sack head-on. Also, they need to add in assisted tackles for the stats. They don't show up even though there are many hits which are assisted tackles.
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Madden 13 Demo

Post  S on August 15th 2012, 9:41 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Stephen wrote:So I got an leaping interception and my linebacker was running towards the ball as it was being thrown, so my CB jumps up picks it off, as he's in mid air the linebacker continues to run towards him then the CB lands on top of the linebacker causing him to fall on the ground lol.

LOL sounds like what I just did. I was scrambling with RG3 and I ran right into my wide receiver and laid us both out.

But ya I'm starting to really dig this game. Minor problems but it's expected. I really like this game and that's something I haven't said about a Madden game in a while. The commentary makes it feel so realistic because it's actually a real commentary duo. I wish they had better AI for the commentary though. Sometimes they say blindside sack when it's a sack head-on. Also, they need to add in assisted tackles for the stats. They don't show up even though there are many hits which are assisted tackles.
Yeah I was thinking about the assisted tackles thing earlier and saw it wasn't working and didn't seem to care. lol

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Madden 13 Demo

Post  MaddMatter on August 15th 2012, 10:17 pm

NCAA has assisted tackles and .5 sacks, so I expect Madden would have it to.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Posts : 7556
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Madden 13 Demo

Post  S on August 16th 2012, 4:42 pm

MaddMatter wrote:NCAA has assisted tackles and .5 sacks, so I expect Madden would have it to.
Idk maybe you have to press X for assisted tackle cause I just looked at that in the menu. lol

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: Madden 13 Demo

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum