by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

HoF Ideas

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: HoF Ideas

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on July 26th 2012, 5:16 pm

can my facebook thread make the hall of fame? sort of tailed off but started out strong. kind of a sandy kofax type career

also favorite simpsons scene thread had a post by hurp where we went all out
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  S on July 26th 2012, 5:38 pm

I would like to nominate that sexy woman thread to the hall. You know the one CC pretty much owned.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on July 26th 2012, 5:47 pm

MaddMatter wrote:make a thread and list reasons why they think it is Hall of Fame worthy, then the members will vote on it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark on July 26th 2012, 5:52 pm

lol "hall of fame members"?

most everyone here has been here since the beginning, so I think that category is unnecessary lol

good idea in every other aspect though

MaddMatt wrote:I mean, you play to win the game, not to protect anyone's feelings. If you get blown out, it's no ones fault but your own.

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Yet women say us men are idiots and can't be trusted? Yeah, look in the mirror....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Pintsizedjark

Street Cred : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  S on July 26th 2012, 6:26 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:make a thread and list reasons why they think it is Hall of Fame worthy, then the members will vote on it.

That's too much work.

S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on July 26th 2012, 6:49 pm

Pintsizedjark wrote:lol "hall of fame members"?

most everyone here has been here since the beginning, so I think that category is unnecessary lol

SH! It was CC's idea lol. Well see how this works out.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 on July 26th 2012, 6:50 pm

It would include guys even from EA too though,like dawkins and them.Every two months,so by the time we get past the for sures like dawkins,matt,hurp,capt and those dudes it could be over half a year from now.That way it could actually be cool to be inducted,it wouldn't feel like eh it's a forum who gives a shit.

S-UNIT302 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

That's too much work.
Way to reinforce stereotypes you bastard.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ccdog23

Street Cred : 113

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 on July 26th 2012, 6:56 pm

Let's just try it and see how it works.Also,I think we should induct events,for instance us all coming here or the fist14 thing a couple years back on EA.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ccdog23

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on July 26th 2012, 6:57 pm

ccdog23 wrote:Let's just try it and see how it works.Also,I think we should induct events,for instance us all coming here or the fist14 thing a couple years back on EA.

Events would be a good idea to.

I think the first week (this week) we could induct more than one thing at a time to get it rolling.

Maybe induct 2 members, 2 events, 4 posts and 3 threads or something.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark on July 26th 2012, 10:54 pm

ccdog23 wrote:

It would include guys even from EA too though,like dawkins and them.Every two months,so by the time we get past the for sures like dawkins,matt,hurp,capt and those dudes it could be over half a year from now.That way it could actually be cool to be inducted,it wouldn't feel like eh it's a forum who gives a shit.

I thought we all came from EA lol. I still remember Thadden sent me a PM on EA inviting me to come here.

MaddMatt wrote:I mean, you play to win the game, not to protect anyone's feelings. If you get blown out, it's no ones fault but your own.

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Yet women say us men are idiots and can't be trusted? Yeah, look in the mirror....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Pintsizedjark

Street Cred : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 on July 26th 2012, 11:17 pm

Pintsizedjark wrote:
ccdog23 wrote:

I thought we all came from EA lol. I still remember Thadden sent me a PM on EA inviting me to come here.
Pint,I mean as in it wouldn't just be guys that post here.It would be guys from the past who never came here like dawkins,,master enemy,syre,agg,those kinds of guys.By the time it would be reasonable for someone like me to be inducted it could be over a year from now if we stick to it.

@matt,let's start making some nominations then.Let's have a rule,you can only make as many nominations as inductions are allowed.That means you can only nominate a user every two months for example.

ccdog23

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on August 4th 2012, 8:58 pm

Someone figure out why the html code isn't working.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 on August 4th 2012, 9:06 pm

Damn,I thought that I had fixed it?

ccdog23

Back to top Go down

HoF Ideas

Post  MaddMatter on August 4th 2012, 9:12 pm

ccdog23 wrote:Damn,I thought that I had fixed it?

Right, I tried like 5 times, it works when you push "preview" but not when you submit it.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on March 17th 2013, 3:05 am

I updated it a little bit.

F you guys. Step your game up.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 on December 14th 2013, 1:42 am

I'll admit, this didn't work. We should probably just scrap this whole thing honestly, just a waste of space.

ccdog23

Back to top Go down

Post  S on December 14th 2013, 10:04 am

I forgot this was a thing lol

S

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum