by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Splinter Cell Conviction....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Splinter Cell Conviction....

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on June 25th 2012, 7:18 pm

Has anyone played this game? Ive been looking at SC Conviction, Fallout New Vegas, or Test Drive Unlimited 2. I want one with good replay value or a long playing time. I feel with New Vegas though I will get bored too qucikly. Ive been playing RPGs like crazy (mainly Skyrim). Test Drive Unlimited 2 is at the bottom of my choices so it will most likely be SC or New Vegas. Does SC get boring after awhile?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Re: Splinter Cell Conviction....

Post  Pintsizedjark on June 25th 2012, 7:24 pm

if you've been able to play skyrim for a long time then new vegas shouldn't bore you too much because skyrim is a ton more repetitive than new vegas.

my only issue with it is that there are four endings and once you beat one you can't start that file again, you have to load a save that occurred before you completed an ending.

can't say anything about splinter cell though.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
MaddMatt wrote:I mean, you play to win the game, not to protect anyone's feelings. If you get blown out, it's no ones fault but your own.

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Yet women say us men are idiots and can't be trusted? Yeah, look in the mirror....

Pintsizedjark

Street Cred : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on June 25th 2012, 8:56 pm

Pintsizedjark wrote:if you've been able to play skyrim for a long time then new vegas shouldn't bore you too much because skyrim is a ton more repetitive than new vegas.

my only issue with it is that there are four endings and once you beat one you can't start that file again, you have to load a save that occurred before you completed an ending.

are there as many quirky things in new vegas as there was in Fallout 3? (By quirky I mean randomly finding something hilarious out the in the waste; signs, "easter eggs", etc?

"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark on June 26th 2012, 1:34 am

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
Pintsizedjark wrote:if you've been able to play skyrim for a long time then new vegas shouldn't bore you too much because skyrim is a ton more repetitive than new vegas.

are there as many quirky things in new vegas as there was in Fallout 3? (By quirky I mean randomly finding something hilarious out the in the waste; signs, "easter eggs", etc?

yeah there's a lot of stuff that just makes you say "what the fuck?" there is even a "perk" you can choose at the beginning that doubles the amount of fucked up shit you find in the middle of nowhere..it's weird because the choices are like: "Do double damage to insects" "Run faster when holding a rocket launcher" and then "Find even more fucked up shit in the wilderness" (there are actually 20-30 choices, just the last one is the one that doesn't really belong lol)

MaddMatt wrote:I mean, you play to win the game, not to protect anyone's feelings. If you get blown out, it's no ones fault but your own.

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Yet women say us men are idiots and can't be trusted? Yeah, look in the mirror....

Pintsizedjark

Street Cred : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on June 26th 2012, 5:34 pm

Pintsizedjark wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

yeah there's a lot of stuff that just makes you say "what the fuck?" there is even a "perk" you can choose at the beginning that doubles the amount of fucked up shit you find in the middle of nowhere..it's weird because the choices are like: "Do double damage to insects" "Run faster when holding a rocket launcher" and then "Find even more fucked up shit in the wilderness" (there are actually 20-30 choices, just the last one is the one that doesn't really belong lol)

Maybe I will get New Vegas. How long is the gameplay without DLC? Id be getting it of Games on Demand off xbox live, and at this point Id be waiting to get the DLC.

Getting down to it, Im really just looking for a game thats different than most... I Just got Blazing Angels from the Games on Demand sale for like 4.99....

-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum