Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

What was the first game you ever had?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What was the first game you ever had?

Post  Browns on May 21st 2012, 5:27 pm

I got my first video game system Christmas Eve of 2002 in form of a PS2 from my parents. I got Madden 2003 with it and I loved it. I bet if I would have gotten a different game that wasn't sports, I probably wouldn't be as big a sports fan as I am. Madden really got me into football which later lead to an overall love of sports. What was your first video game?


Last edited by Brownsxfanx31 on May 21st 2012, 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Browns

Posts : 1031
Street Cred : 41
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 21
Location : Massillon, OH

Back to top Go down

Re: What was the first game you ever had?

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on May 21st 2012, 5:45 pm

My first system was a gamecube. I think one of my first games (I got it for chirstmas so I got a couple first games), was Super Mario Sunshine. I miss that game, it was a blast to play. Than again I miss my gamecube too, and Super Smash Bros Melee.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
avatar
BaltRavensFan20

Posts : 2266
Street Cred : 49
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Conway, South Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: What was the first game you ever had?

Post  S on May 21st 2012, 6:01 pm

Gamecube - Super Smash bros.
Ahh the days.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: What was the first game you ever had?

Post  MaddMatter on May 21st 2012, 6:22 pm

Oh shit. We had the Super Nintendo back in my day.

So I want to say it was Super Mario World and Donkey Kong Country.

I think those were the 2 games I remember playing first.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Posts : 7556
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What was the first game you ever had?

Post  S on May 21st 2012, 8:13 pm

MaddMatter wrote:Oh shit. We had the Super Nintendo back in my day.

So I want to say it was Super Mario World and Donkey Kong Country.

I think those were the 2 games I remember playing first.
I had a super nintento to but it wasn't very memorable for me.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: What was the first game you ever had?

Post  HurpDurpHurray on May 21st 2012, 8:38 pm

MaddMatter wrote:Oh shit. We had the Super Nintendo back in my day.

So I want to say it was Super Mario World and Donkey Kong Country.

I think those were the 2 games I remember playing first.

Ya Super Nintendo! I think I got Duck Hunt for that first... then my little sis crewed through the wires on the controllers...

I also had this handheld Sony thing. I forget the name but it was like a PSP but large, bulky and shit

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: What was the first game you ever had?

Post  MaddMatter on May 21st 2012, 8:58 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:Oh shit. We had the Super Nintendo back in my day.

So I want to say it was Super Mario World and Donkey Kong Country.

I think those were the 2 games I remember playing first.

Ya Super Nintendo! I think I got Duck Hunt for that first... then my little sis crewed through the wires on the controllers...

I also had this handheld Sony thing. I forget the name but it was like a PSP but large, bulky and shit

OH SHIT I know what your talking about. It was a Sega thing wasn't it? That big ole fucker was huge.

Can't forget Sega with the Sonic games. and I think we had Sega CD back in the day and I remember playing Power Rangers on that shit.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Posts : 7556
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What was the first game you ever had?

Post  HurpDurpHurray on May 21st 2012, 9:05 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:Oh shit. We had the Super Nintendo back in my day.

So I want to say it was Super Mario World and Donkey Kong Country.

I think those were the 2 games I remember playing first.

Ya Super Nintendo! I think I got Duck Hunt for that first... then my little sis crewed through the wires on the controllers...

I also had this handheld Sony thing. I forget the name but it was like a PSP but large, bulky and shit

OH SHIT I know what your talking about. It was a Sega thing wasn't it? That big ole fucker was huge.

Can't forget Sega with the Sonic games. and I think we had Sega CD back in the day and I remember playing Power Rangers on that shit.

OH YA IT WAS SEGA!


__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: What was the first game you ever had?

Post  MaddMatter on May 21st 2012, 9:07 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:Oh shit. We had the Super Nintendo back in my day.

So I want to say it was Super Mario World and Donkey Kong Country.

I think those were the 2 games I remember playing first.

Ya Super Nintendo! I think I got Duck Hunt for that first... then my little sis crewed through the wires on the controllers...

I also had this handheld Sony thing. I forget the name but it was like a PSP but large, bulky and shit

OH SHIT I know what your talking about. It was a Sega thing wasn't it? That big ole fucker was huge.

Can't forget Sega with the Sonic games. and I think we had Sega CD back in the day and I remember playing Power Rangers on that shit.

OH YA IT WAS SEGA!


LMFAO look how huge that bitch was and it had such a small screen.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Posts : 7556
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What was the first game you ever had?

Post  RSoxGuy on May 22nd 2012, 1:03 am

^LOL I had one of those game gears. It came witha sonic game that when he rolled into a ball and went fast the whole screen would blur.

My first game? Had to be Mario 3. Yes on the original NES and no it wasnt the top load version.

avatar
RSoxGuy

Posts : 1251
Street Cred : 97
Join date : 2011-04-18
Location : Wooostah MA

Back to top Go down

Re: What was the first game you ever had?

Post  tubbs51 on May 22nd 2012, 6:37 am

my first system was the SNES in the mid 90's. Me and my little brother played the fuck out of Bubsy. It looks stupid as fuck know but as little kids it was the best time we ever had. We'd rent that game every week for a good 6 months lol


__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
tubbs51

Posts : 1624
Street Cred : 26
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Spokane, Washington, US

Back to top Go down

Re: What was the first game you ever had?

Post  HurpDurpHurray on May 22nd 2012, 11:04 am

RSoxGuy wrote:^LOL I had one of those game gears. It came witha sonic game that when he rolled into a ball and went fast the whole screen would blur.

My first game? Had to be Mario 3. Yes on the original NES and no it wasnt the top load version.


YA I had that Sonic game. I wonder what happened to my game gear...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: What was the first game you ever had?

Post  ccdog23 on May 27th 2012, 11:52 pm

Super Mario 64

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
ccdog23

Posts : 2464
Street Cred : 113
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 23
Location : Not detroit thank God

Back to top Go down

Re: What was the first game you ever had?

Post  MaddMatter on May 28th 2012, 1:14 am

ccdog23 wrote:Super Mario 64
That was the first game I bought.....GREAT game.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Posts : 7556
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What was the first game you ever had?

Post  ccdog23 on May 28th 2012, 5:31 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
ccdog23 wrote:Super Mario 64
That was the first game I bought.....GREAT game.
I got it for Christmas along with the N64 probably back around 97.One of my earliest memories.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
ccdog23

Posts : 2464
Street Cred : 113
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 23
Location : Not detroit thank God

Back to top Go down

Re: What was the first game you ever had?

Post  CaptRCG2 on May 28th 2012, 9:46 pm

Atari Combat

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[23:02:48] @ at23steelers : dude, i will NOT have intercourse with your female clown banana!!.

KWick78 : I believe the best government is one that protects its homeland and doesn't let citizens hurt each other. Other than that they can fuck off.

[19:54:28] tubbs51 : oh good lord... bannana buttsex spam

Thadden wrote:
I like 'Dick In A Box'

[18:05:20] @ HurpDurpHurray : OH FUCK IT JUST HIT ME WITH ITS WOOD!


avatar
CaptRCG2

Posts : 529
Street Cred : 86
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Tampa Bay

Back to top Go down

Re: What was the first game you ever had?

Post  Browns on May 28th 2012, 9:55 pm

CaptRCG2 wrote:Atari Combat
You're Old.
avatar
Browns

Posts : 1031
Street Cred : 41
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 21
Location : Massillon, OH

Back to top Go down

Re: What was the first game you ever had?

Post  S on May 28th 2012, 11:10 pm

Brownsxfanx31 wrote:
CaptRCG2 wrote:Atari Combat
You're Old.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: What was the first game you ever had?

Post  RSoxGuy on May 30th 2012, 6:20 pm

S-UNIT302 wrote:
Brownsxfanx31 wrote:
CaptRCG2 wrote:Atari Combat
You're Old.
LOL i loved that game.

Hes not old, hes a classic!
avatar
RSoxGuy

Posts : 1251
Street Cred : 97
Join date : 2011-04-18
Location : Wooostah MA

Back to top Go down

Re: What was the first game you ever had?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum