by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

This Is How Bad The Red Sox Are

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This Is How Bad The Red Sox Are

Post  HurpDurpHurray on May 7th 2012, 10:46 am

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/chris-davis-throws-two-scoreless-innings-earns-first-030603912.html

THEY CAN'T EVEN BEAT A POSITION PLAYER PLAYING PITCHER! HE STRUCK OUT ONE OF THE HITTERS!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is How Bad The Red Sox Are

Post  MaddMatter on May 7th 2012, 12:11 pm

Hurp this is awesome! Thank you for making my day lol .

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on May 7th 2012, 12:17 pm

did you see the red sox pitcher need 11 stitches on that gash from the passed ball play at the plate?

gross
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on May 7th 2012, 12:40 pm

EPICxLIL'DEVIL666 wrote:did you see the red sox pitcher need 11 stitches on that gash from the passed ball play at the plate?

gross

Oh that was nasty! It was like he had a lip in his knee!

affraid

The crazy thing is he continued to pitch after that!

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S on May 7th 2012, 3:03 pm

Oh god I thought it was his lip.

PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on May 7th 2012, 3:25 pm

EPICxLIL'DEVIL666 wrote:did you see the red sox pitcher need 11 stitches on that gash from the passed ball play at the plate?

gross

Pssh, you're not a man until you get stitches in your head.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on May 7th 2012, 5:53 pm

I have to wonder to if it had to do with being in the 17th inning. I know players are supposed to play well no matter what, but you cant tell me those guys were the least bit tired, I know I would.

I dont care though, 19-9 baby! Best record in the AL......

"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on May 7th 2012, 5:57 pm

MaddMatter wrote:

gross

yea but this guys knee cap was visible and should have not been allowed to stay in the game
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on May 7th 2012, 6:48 pm

EPICxLIL'DEVIL666 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

gross

yea but this guys knee cap was visible and should have not been allowed to stay in the game

Oh he stayed in the game? Yeah, I think it should be like hockey. You get fucked up, you gotta go get stitched up before you can come back into the game.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on May 7th 2012, 8:08 pm

how can a ball though create a gash like that? Its not like the balls are sharp or anything, or did the laces do it?

"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on May 7th 2012, 8:09 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:how can a ball though create a gash like that? Its not like the balls are sharp or anything, or did the laces do it?

it was the runners cleats. when he slid into home the metal cleats of the runner cut into the knee of the pitcher diving to get him out
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on May 7th 2012, 8:38 pm

EPICxLIL'DEVIL666 wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:how can a ball though create a gash like that? Its not like the balls are sharp or anything, or did the laces do it?

it was the runners cleats. when he slid into home the metal cleats of the runner cut into the knee of the pitcher diving to get him out

owww ouch. i probably would have seen it if i would have kept watching it....

-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy on May 8th 2012, 11:26 am

Sox are so bad on so many levels. It's embarassing.
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on May 8th 2012, 11:38 am

RSoxGuy wrote:Sox are so bad on so many levels. It's embarassing.

At least Will Middlebrooks looks good. Maybe he'll be our starting third baseman

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy on May 9th 2012, 4:22 pm

Real smooth Hurp, he went out of the game last night w a Hammy injury (doesnt seem too serious).

Thanks man. As if my team didnt suck bad enough while the owners are ooogling over thier Homosexual english soccer team, our starting pitching rotation is garbage, Beckett is a total asshole, Bobby V should go back to Japan, DiceK is getting hype in Pawtucket but we all know when he gets back to the majors (probly in a week and a half) he will suck just like he did when he first got here, Buckholtz sucks and should have been traded to Cleveland instead of Masterson, theo is a cock sucker, my fav player (Youk) is hurt and now his rising star (even though he has only played 5 games yet RSOX nation wants him in the HOF for some stupid biased reason) replacement got hurt.

RSoxGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on May 9th 2012, 5:57 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:Real smooth Hurp, he went out of the game last night w a Hammy injury (doesnt seem too serious).

Thanks man. As if my team didnt suck bad enough while the owners are ooogling over thier Homosexual english soccer team, our starting pitching rotation is garbage, Beckett is a total asshole, Bobby V should go back to Japan, DiceK is getting hype in Pawtucket but we all know when he gets back to the majors (probly in a week and a half) he will suck just like he did when he first got here, Buckholtz sucks and should have been traded to Cleveland instead of Masterson, theo is a cock sucker, my fav player (Youk) is hurt and now his rising star (even though he has only played 5 games yet RSOX nation wants him in the HOF for some stupid biased reason) replacement got hurt.

I love Youkilis as well which is why I was pissed when Bobby Jackass started criticising him on his commitment. GTFO Valentine, it's just the first few weeks. You want critize him after a couple of months of struggling, find. But it was like 2-3 weeks into the fucking season. That old fart can go break his hip for all I care. He fucking pisses me off.

Daniel Bard shouldn't be starting, he should be our closer until Bailey becomes healthy. Bullpen looks worse than the fucking Jays pen. I hate seeing these fucking games where it's like 11-10 because our pitching can do a damn thing. And when the fuck is Crawford getting back? I'd like to actually seem him do something rather than be injured and eat a massive contract.

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on May 21st 2012, 8:44 pm

Oh beauty, David Ortiz on D. Did anyone catch the plays he made at first? Man he was making some nice plays out there! I saw David Ortiz JUMP!

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter on May 21st 2012, 9:03 pm

At least Mike Aviles was a good pick up for me.

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy on May 22nd 2012, 1:06 am

ERA
Buchholz 7.84
Masterson - 5.04
Even with the shitty stats we still get screwed.
FUCK THEO
RSoxGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on May 22nd 2012, 11:06 am

RSoxGuy wrote:ERA
Buchholz 7.84
Masterson - 5.04
Even with the shitty stats we still get screwed.
FUCK THEO

Oh but don't worry, Buchholz has a winning record... Clay fucking sucks this year. I mean, how do you have as many walks as strikeouts?

HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum