Latest topics
» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

» Mike Pettine
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 14th 2015, 8:11 pm

NFL Countdown

More Goals?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

More Goals?

Post  MaddMatter on April 23rd 2012, 2:00 pm

Who scores more goals?

The Philly-Pitt game 4? (13 goals)
OR
The LA-St.Louis series (St. Louis gave up 8 goals in 5 games, LA gave up 8 goals in 5 games)


__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
avatar
MaddMatter

Posts : 7545
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: More Goals?

Post  HurpDurpHurray on April 23rd 2012, 2:02 pm

MaddMatter wrote:Who scores more goals?

The Philly-Pitt game 4? (13 goals)
OR
The LA-St.Louis series (St. Louis gave up 8 goals in 5 games, LA gave up 8 goals in 5 games)


LA-St.Louis series. Blues can score, so can the Kings. It will be a long series too.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: More Goals?

Post  MaddMatter on April 23rd 2012, 2:56 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:Who scores more goals?

The Philly-Pitt game 4? (13 goals)
OR
The LA-St.Louis series (St. Louis gave up 8 goals in 5 games, LA gave up 8 goals in 5 games)


LA-St.Louis series. Blues can score, so can the Kings. It will be a long series too.

NO! THERE WILL BE NO GOALS!!!!! EVERYGAME WILL FINISH 0-0 IN 12 OVERTIMES!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
avatar
MaddMatter

Posts : 7545
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: More Goals?

Post  HurpDurpHurray on April 23rd 2012, 3:29 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:Who scores more goals?

The Philly-Pitt game 4? (13 goals)
OR
The LA-St.Louis series (St. Louis gave up 8 goals in 5 games, LA gave up 8 goals in 5 games)


LA-St.Louis series. Blues can score, so can the Kings. It will be a long series too.

NO! THERE WILL BE NO GOALS!!!!! EVERYGAME WILL FINISH 0-0 IN 12 OVERTIMES!

YOU MAD CUZ DETROIT LOST!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: More Goals?

Post  MaddMatter on April 23rd 2012, 3:38 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:Who scores more goals?

The Philly-Pitt game 4? (13 goals)
OR
The LA-St.Louis series (St. Louis gave up 8 goals in 5 games, LA gave up 8 goals in 5 games)


LA-St.Louis series. Blues can score, so can the Kings. It will be a long series too.

NO! THERE WILL BE NO GOALS!!!!! EVERYGAME WILL FINISH 0-0 IN 12 OVERTIMES!

YOU MAD CUZ DETROIT LOST!

Why would I be mad we lost? Mad is not the right word, disappointed is.

But I seriously think these games will be 2-1, 1-0, and the occasional 3-1 (with an EN) type of games.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!
avatar
MaddMatter

Posts : 7545
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: More Goals?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum