Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

FUCK YOU EA!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FUCK YOU EA!

Post  HurpDurpHurray on March 29th 2012, 6:19 pm

FIRST OFF, YOU DON'T FUCKING RELEASE THE PATCH FOR BATTLEFIELD 3 FOR THE XBOX SO WE ALL HAVE TO WAIT. AND THEN YOU GO PULL THIS: http://covervote.nhl.com/:b=firefox11/#/ballot

SERIOUSLY GUYS? THE BEST PLAYERS YOU CAN THINK OF FROM THE FLAMES ARE MATT STAJAN AND MIKAEL BACKLUND? YOU KNOW HOW MANY POINTS THESE TWO HAVE COMBINED THIS SEASON? 28!!! TWENTY-FUCKING-EIGHT!

NOT IGINLA, NOT TANGUAY, NOT GIORDANO, NOT JOKINEN, NOT GLENCROSS, NOT CAMMERLAIRI, NOT EVEN BOUWMESSTER. NO, YOU GUYS PICK MATT STAJAN AND MIKAEL BACKLUND! WELL THEN FUCK YOU EA, FUCK YOU PIECES OF SHIT

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK YOU EA!

Post  S on March 29th 2012, 6:56 pm

Damn.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
PanthersHornets Lakers Dodgers NHLDucks Tar Heels
avatar
S

Posts : 4368
Street Cred : 81
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 22
Location : Delaware

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK YOU EA!

Post  MaddMatter on March 29th 2012, 7:47 pm

Its a rigged vote. They know no one would vote for those guys.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Posts : 7556
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK YOU EA!

Post  MaddMatter on March 29th 2012, 7:49 pm

Gah damn actually looking at it pisses me off.
No Brian Elliot?
No Nick Lidstrom?
NO RICK NASH!?!?!?!

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU NOT HAVE RICK NASH FOR COLUMBUS!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Posts : 7556
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK YOU EA!

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on March 30th 2012, 10:53 pm

MaddMatt wrote:Gah damn actually looking at it pisses me off.
No Brian Elliot?
No Nick Lidstrom?
NO RICK NASH!?!?!?!

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU NOT HAVE RICK NASH FOR COLUMBUS!

because you touch yourself at night
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK YOU EA!

Post  MyDirtyDangles on March 31st 2012, 3:41 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:FIRST OFF, YOU DON'T FUCKING RELEASE THE PATCH FOR BATTLEFIELD 3 FOR THE XBOX SO WE ALL HAVE TO WAIT. AND THEN YOU GO PULL THIS: http://covervote.nhl.com/:b=firefox11/#/ballot

SERIOUSLY GUYS? THE BEST PLAYERS YOU CAN THINK OF FROM THE FLAMES ARE MATT STAJAN AND MIKAEL BACKLUND? YOU KNOW HOW MANY POINTS THESE TWO HAVE COMBINED THIS SEASON? 28!!! TWENTY-FUCKING-EIGHT!

NOT IGINLA, NOT TANGUAY, NOT GIORDANO, NOT JOKINEN, NOT GLENCROSS, NOT CAMMERLAIRI, NOT EVEN BOUWMESSTER. NO, YOU GUYS PICK MATT STAJAN AND MIKAEL BACKLUND! WELL THEN FUCK YOU EA, FUCK YOU PIECES OF SHIT

iginla was one one before and maybe some players said they didnt want to be on the cover so they had to ask those guys.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
MyDirtyDangles

Posts : 502
Street Cred : 35
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : teh north pole XD

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK YOU EA!

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on April 11th 2012, 11:11 pm

avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK YOU EA!

Post  RSoxGuy on April 12th 2012, 2:52 pm

Its about time some1 stepped up and took a stand against this bullshit.

Game devs/pubs have long been able to blatantly lie and out right deceive customers for years now.

Maybe once the companies see that the customer is pissed enough to file law suits and the government received so many complaints that they are taking it seriously, maybe devs will step up their games to match their billion dollar ad campaigns. Maybe the game will be the focus instead of per-orders (Im talking to you EA). Swindlers.
avatar
RSoxGuy

Posts : 1251
Street Cred : 97
Join date : 2011-04-18
Location : Wooostah MA

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK YOU EA!

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 on April 12th 2012, 2:59 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:
Its about time some1 stepped up and took a stand against this bullshit.

Game devs/pubs have long been able to blatantly lie and out right deceive customers for years now.

Maybe once the companies see that the customer is pissed enough to file law suits and the government received so many complaints that they are taking it seriously, maybe devs will step up their games to match their billion dollar ad campaigns. Maybe the game will be the focus instead of per-orders (Im talking to you EA). Swindlers.

i mean i dont know how to feel about this. i side with some people about how they advertise games but i have been following this mass effect 3 shit for a while and most people are just upset about the ending.

you shouldnt go and file a class action lawsuite because you didnt like the ending but also you shouldnt be an asshole and run a video game company like EA
avatar
EPICxPENGUIN69

Posts : 7512
Street Cred : 195
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 25
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK YOU EA!

Post  Browns on April 12th 2012, 4:44 pm

They don't really have a choice on whos in the vote. They have to get permission from the player to put him in the tournament. Because what if a guy won who didn't want to be on there? Clearly the players you wanted weren't willing to agree to be on the cover.
avatar
Browns

Posts : 1031
Street Cred : 41
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 21
Location : Massillon, OH

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK YOU EA!

Post  HurpDurpHurray on April 12th 2012, 6:09 pm

Brownsxfanx31 wrote:They don't really have a choice on whos in the vote. They have to get permission from the player to put him in the tournament. Because what if a guy won who didn't want to be on there? Clearly the players you wanted weren't willing to agree to be on the cover.

I WOULD WANT ANYONE OTHER THAN THOSE TWO FUCKS!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK YOU EA!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum