by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

» Mike Pettine
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 14th 2015, 8:11 pm

NFL Countdown

No, ANOTHER ONE?!?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No, ANOTHER ONE?!?!

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on January 18th 2012, 6:44 pm

How many CoD games can they crank out? Wont they run out of ideas sooner or later? I mean, seriously?! This is getting ridiculous.....

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/121/1216729p1.html

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Re: No, ANOTHER ONE?!?!

Post  HurpDurpHurray on January 18th 2012, 6:57 pm

This is why CoD is shit. They think too far ahead and don't focus on their current problems. Fix your problems, then move on

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden on January 18th 2012, 7:04 pm

You dont have to run out of ideas, you could just package any call of duty games storyline in a new setting, call it a new game and a lot of people will still buy it

MY TEAMS:

[22:50:17] @ Brownsxfanx31 : my dad is a girl.

[20:35:44] @ HurpDurpHurray : I FUCKING HATE U THADDEN.
[20:36:12] S-UNIT302 : this mutha fucka just rick rolled me
[20:37:31] @ HurpDurpHurray : im not watching anymore videos u send me privately now.

MaddMatt on Sun 10 Apr - 19:00: Thadden, I'm officially naming you Head of Recruitment lol, you had one kickass professional looking statement. .
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on January 19th 2012, 5:45 pm

Thadden wrote:You dont have to run out of ideas, you could just package any call of duty games storyline in a new setting, call it a new game and a lot of people will still buy it

Better yet, you could just take the lasy CoD, put Modern Warfare and a number on it and it would sell, even thought its the exact same thing in every phase. If you get down to it, even MW3s storyline was the same, because it was a continuation.... I think it would be better if they just made one big huge long campain that had spanned from MW1-MW3 in one game, with multiplayer...

"When I think of a Baltimore Raven, what I think of is you go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That's the Baltimore Raven way."
-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray on January 19th 2012, 7:57 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
Thadden wrote:You dont have to run out of ideas, you could just package any call of duty games storyline in a new setting, call it a new game and a lot of people will still buy it

Better yet, you could just take the lasy CoD, put Modern Warfare and a number on it and it would sell, even thought its the exact same thing in every phase. If you get down to it, even MW3s storyline was the same, because it was a continuation.... I think it would be better if they just made one big huge long campain that had spanned from MW1-MW3 in one game, with multiplayer...

I like having a great story in single-player (mainly the reason why I enjoy LA Noire and the best part of MW2). But after I decided not to get MW3, I watched lets play videos on Youtube of the campaign. Let me give you a recap:

BANG BANG BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! " OH GOD RUSSIA!" BANG BOOOOOOOM BANG BANG "OH GOD THE PRESIDENT'S DAUGHTER" BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM "OH NO GAS ATTACK!" BOOOOOOOM BANG BANG BANG "SOAP!" BANG BOOM "IM THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH!"

Spoiler:
And now Makorov is dead.

The end

HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy on January 20th 2012, 1:20 am

RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB on January 20th 2012, 7:02 am

Zombies was a huge hit, I'm sure if they go after that more then it really won't be just another COD game.

Can't really say I'm surprised lol
SteelersJMB

Street Cred : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 on January 20th 2012, 7:07 pm

SteelersJMB wrote:Zombies was a huge hit, I'm sure if they go after that more then it really won't be just another COD game.

Can't really say I'm surprised lol

True, zombies were a hit, but now every developer is doing zombies now, so pretty soon, even zombie games will get old....

-Steve Smith
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum