Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

BrownsFans Custom cover thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BrownsFans Custom cover thread

Post  Browns on April 24th 2011, 7:11 pm

I get bored alot so if I make one I'll post it here. If youre wondering, yes. I do make all of these myself. I wont rip any and say theyre mine. Request one if you want. Idc.

Peyton Hillis:
Madden 12: http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/8127/peytonhillismadden12.png
Madden 06: http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/6682/peytonmadden06.png
avatar
Browns

Posts : 1031
Street Cred : 41
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 21
Location : Massillon, OH

Back to top Go down

Re: BrownsFans Custom cover thread

Post  SteelersJMB on April 24th 2011, 7:14 pm

Look really good
avatar
SteelersJMB

Posts : 1061
Street Cred : 27
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 24
Location : So Cal

Back to top Go down

Re: BrownsFans Custom cover thread

Post  tubbs51 on April 25th 2011, 2:40 am

do the 12th Man Very Happy

shit i'll even suggest a photo.

avatar
tubbs51

Posts : 1624
Street Cred : 26
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 27
Location : Spokane, Washington, US

Back to top Go down

Re: BrownsFans Custom cover thread

Post  MyDirtyDangles on April 25th 2011, 2:52 am

make a NHL 11 cover for 360 with this!



thanks!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
MyDirtyDangles

Posts : 502
Street Cred : 35
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : teh north pole XD

Back to top Go down

Re: BrownsFans Custom cover thread

Post  RJAfan6 on April 25th 2011, 8:58 pm

you do NCAA covers too?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
RJAfan6

Posts : 49
Street Cred : 2
Join date : 2011-04-19

Back to top Go down

Re: BrownsFans Custom cover thread

Post  Browns on April 25th 2011, 11:27 pm

I'll try just about any game cover
avatar
Browns

Posts : 1031
Street Cred : 41
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 21
Location : Massillon, OH

Back to top Go down

Re: BrownsFans Custom cover thread

Post  Pintsizedjark on April 25th 2011, 11:48 pm

how 'bout an nba 2k cover with kemba walker Wink

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
MaddMatt wrote:I mean, you play to win the game, not to protect anyone's feelings. If you get blown out, it's no ones fault but your own.

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Yet women say us men are idiots and can't be trusted? Yeah, look in the mirror....


Pintsizedjark

Posts : 918
Street Cred : 51
Join date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: BrownsFans Custom cover thread

Post  Browns on April 25th 2011, 11:50 pm

Pintsizedjark wrote:how 'bout an nba 2k cover with kemba walker Wink
No pics of him in the NBA?
avatar
Browns

Posts : 1031
Street Cred : 41
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 21
Location : Massillon, OH

Back to top Go down

Re: BrownsFans Custom cover thread

Post  at23steelers on April 25th 2011, 11:57 pm

DO a "Cleveland Sports Teams are Lame!"
avatar
at23steelers

Posts : 620
Street Cred : -17
Join date : 2011-04-09

Back to top Go down

Re: BrownsFans Custom cover thread

Post  Pintsizedjark on April 26th 2011, 12:18 am

Brownsxfanx31 wrote:
Pintsizedjark wrote:how 'bout an nba 2k cover with kemba walker Wink
No pics of him in the NBA?

I always assumed a pic of the guy himself playing his respective sport was all that was necessary and the editor would just do the rest..my bad...then try to make a Kellen Moore NCAA cover, please.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
MaddMatt wrote:I mean, you play to win the game, not to protect anyone's feelings. If you get blown out, it's no ones fault but your own.

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Yet women say us men are idiots and can't be trusted? Yeah, look in the mirror....


Pintsizedjark

Posts : 918
Street Cred : 51
Join date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: BrownsFans Custom cover thread

Post  66-Pittsburgh-43 on April 26th 2011, 8:20 am

Wow, those are nice. Job well done.

66-Pittsburgh-43

Posts : 101
Street Cred : 5
Join date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: BrownsFans Custom cover thread

Post  Browns on April 26th 2011, 4:05 pm

Pintsizedjark wrote:
Brownsxfanx31 wrote:
Pintsizedjark wrote:how 'bout an nba 2k cover with kemba walker Wink
No pics of him in the NBA?

I always assumed a pic of the guy himself playing his respective sport was all that was necessary and the editor would just do the rest..my bad...then try to make a Kellen Moore NCAA cover, please.
Well I could put him in an NBA Jersey I'd just need to know what team
avatar
Browns

Posts : 1031
Street Cred : 41
Join date : 2011-04-09
Age : 21
Location : Massillon, OH

Back to top Go down

Re: BrownsFans Custom cover thread

Post  CaptRCG2 on April 26th 2011, 4:18 pm

Can you make a Madden 12 with Ian and Donny on the cover?
avatar
CaptRCG2

Posts : 529
Street Cred : 86
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Tampa Bay

Back to top Go down

Re: BrownsFans Custom cover thread

Post  SteelersJMB on April 26th 2011, 11:43 pm

CaptRCG2 wrote:Can you make a Madden 12 with Ian and Donny on the cover?

Lol I wanta see this one
avatar
SteelersJMB

Posts : 1061
Street Cred : 27
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 24
Location : So Cal

Back to top Go down

Re: BrownsFans Custom cover thread

Post  Guest on April 26th 2011, 11:46 pm

If you need a picture of Donny Moore just use the one in my sig Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BrownsFans Custom cover thread

Post  Pintsizedjark on April 27th 2011, 12:37 am

Brownsxfanx31 wrote:
Pintsizedjark wrote:
Brownsxfanx31 wrote:
Pintsizedjark wrote:how 'bout an nba 2k cover with kemba walker Wink
No pics of him in the NBA?

I always assumed a pic of the guy himself playing his respective sport was all that was necessary and the editor would just do the rest..my bad...then try to make a Kellen Moore NCAA cover, please.
Well I could put him in an NBA Jersey I'd just need to know what team

how about the Lakers then? thanks

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
MaddMatt wrote:I mean, you play to win the game, not to protect anyone's feelings. If you get blown out, it's no ones fault but your own.

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:Yet women say us men are idiots and can't be trusted? Yeah, look in the mirror....


Pintsizedjark

Posts : 918
Street Cred : 51
Join date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: BrownsFans Custom cover thread

Post  SteelersJMB on April 27th 2011, 2:57 am

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:If you need a picture of Donny Moore just use the one in my sig Smile

Well we want the cover to atleast be somewhat respectable Laughing
avatar
SteelersJMB

Posts : 1061
Street Cred : 27
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 24
Location : So Cal

Back to top Go down

Re: BrownsFans Custom cover thread

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum