Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Battlefield 3 Xbox Squad

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Xbox Squad

Post  HurpDurpHurray on October 30th 2011, 2:49 am

poshmidget wrote:just got the game and am really bad. i dont really get the maps and what i should do yet. only played 2 matches.

Well depends on the game mode of course.

Conquest is where you capture the flags. Blue marker will indicate that your team has that flag, red marker means the enemy team has that flag, white marker means it's unclaimed. Based on the number of flags you have, the meter above the map will indicate whether you are leading or not. Once your meter goes down to zero, you lose.

Rush is where one team plants bombs at two MCOMM stations and the other defends the MCOMM stations. The game will start with two MCOMM stations. if both MCOMM stations have been destroyed, the defending team will fall back and two more MCOMM stations will appear. This will continue based on which map you're on.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Xbox Squad

Post  Mutant on October 30th 2011, 5:56 am

i got this game yesterday (Limited Edition no less).

Only managed to get one game in though and didn't have time to install the HD update. But holy fucking shit....

I love how they buffed the health from the Beta. I hated the "COD Hardcore" feel to it. I died too easily I felt. But in the full game, you could get popped and still find cover and recover.

We should form a gang and rape noobs.
avatar
Mutant

Posts : 1172
Street Cred : 46
Join date : 2011-04-12
Location : Across the pond

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Xbox Squad

Post  MyDirtyDangles on October 30th 2011, 9:55 pm

i hate sniping in this game...i dont know if its just the guns but i can never take someone down in one shot...and we should all play tommorow night...what time is everyone available?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
MyDirtyDangles

Posts : 502
Street Cred : 35
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : teh north pole XD

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Xbox Squad

Post  HurpDurpHurray on October 31st 2011, 1:56 am

MyDirtyDangles wrote:i hate sniping in this game...i dont know if its just the guns but i can never take someone down in one shot...and we should all play tommorow night...what time is everyone available?

I got school 8-4 then work 6-12 so I won't be on Sad

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Xbox Squad

Post  HurpDurpHurray on November 5th 2011, 12:47 pm

Man MDD and I have been raping shit on Xbox. We spent an entire game in a motherfucking helicopter just mowing down guys. We also EOD bot-ed the shit out of a team. EO MOTHERFUCKING D BOT!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Xbox Squad

Post  HurpDurpHurray on November 6th 2011, 2:54 am

Man Tubbs is a little lying BITCH! He said he would play with MDD and I but he never did! I guess you know what that means Tubbs. I'm getting on a flight with this hunting knife and stabbing your square in the nostril! THIS IS WHAT YOU MADE ME DO! YOU MADE ME DO THIS! Sad

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Xbox Squad

Post  Mutant on November 6th 2011, 8:59 am

I think I'm going to be stuck with the default classes for ever because I cannot get my head around the "My Class" interface.

Why couldn't they have made it simple by splitting it in two - RUSSIAN and UNITED STATES? GOODIES and BADDIES?

Instead they've clumped it in to one group. What's more confusing is that the default Russian weapons are listed as "locked". I unlocked the scope for the AK74M today but didn't like it, I went to the Class screen and too it off but it wouldn't save because it said the gun was locked?
avatar
Mutant

Posts : 1172
Street Cred : 46
Join date : 2011-04-12
Location : Across the pond

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Xbox Squad

Post  HurpDurpHurray on November 6th 2011, 10:42 am

Mutant wrote:I think I'm going to be stuck with the default classes for ever because I cannot get my head around the "My Class" interface.

Why couldn't they have made it simple by splitting it in two - RUSSIAN and UNITED STATES? GOODIES and BADDIES?

Instead they've clumped it in to one group. What's more confusing is that the default Russian weapons are listed as "locked". I unlocked the scope for the AK74M today but didn't like it, I went to the Class screen and too it off but it wouldn't save because it said the gun was locked?

Oh I'm with you on that. It's frustrating because if you want to change something on the Russian classes, you have to wait till you play on the Russian side in-game. Then you have to take time out of the match to change up stuff. And what's worse is that sometimes the game automatically changes the attachments you have when you unlock one and then you have to change it. For instance, you unlock the ACOG and it automatically puts it on your gun when you respawn. I DON'T WANT THE ACOG SCOPE!

And Tubbs, I'm on my way to Spokane right now! You better tell your friends and family bye bye!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Xbox Squad

Post  ccdog23 on November 6th 2011, 11:50 am

Well niggas I'm bout to get the game for xbox,I haven't played a Battlefield game in forever so it's probably gonna take me a while to get used to it.I think my GT is ccdog23 too if you swagless hoes wanna play.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
ccdog23

Posts : 2464
Street Cred : 113
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 24
Location : Not detroit thank God

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Xbox Squad

Post  HurpDurpHurray on November 6th 2011, 12:14 pm

ccdog23 wrote:Well niggas I'm bout to get the game for xbox,I haven't played a Battlefield game in forever so it's probably gonna take me a while to get used to it.I think my GT is ccdog23 too if you swagless hoes wanna play.

Man I don't know when I'm gonna be able to play next but I def wanna play with this cowboy! BTW, there's no horses in this game so you might feel out of place

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Xbox Squad

Post  ccdog23 on November 6th 2011, 6:30 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
ccdog23 wrote:Well niggas I'm bout to get the game for xbox,I haven't played a Battlefield game in forever so it's probably gonna take me a while to get used to it.I think my GT is ccdog23 too if you swagless hoes wanna play.

Man I don't know when I'm gonna be able to play next but I def wanna play with this cowboy! BTW, there's no horses in this game so you might feel out of place
Well just send me an invite or whatever when you wanna play.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
ccdog23

Posts : 2464
Street Cred : 113
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 24
Location : Not detroit thank God

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Xbox Squad

Post  MaddMatter on November 6th 2011, 6:41 pm

ccdog23 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
ccdog23 wrote:Well niggas I'm bout to get the game for xbox,I haven't played a Battlefield game in forever so it's probably gonna take me a while to get used to it.I think my GT is ccdog23 too if you swagless hoes wanna play.

Man I don't know when I'm gonna be able to play next but I def wanna play with this cowboy! BTW, there's no horses in this game so you might feel out of place
Well just send me an invite or whatever when you wanna play.

Y U NO PLAY WITH ME!?!?!?!


lmao

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Posts : 7556
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Xbox Squad

Post  ccdog23 on November 6th 2011, 6:48 pm

MaddMatt wrote:
Y U NO PLAY WITH ME!?!?!?!


lmao
No one likes you go away


__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
ccdog23

Posts : 2464
Street Cred : 113
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 24
Location : Not detroit thank God

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Xbox Squad

Post  HurpDurpHurray on November 11th 2011, 2:26 pm

MDD, I didn't leave you on purpose. My Xbox is acting stupid as fuck and won't keep me connected to Xbox Live. It keeps disconnecting and I don't know why!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Xbox Squad

Post  MyDirtyDangles on November 11th 2011, 2:56 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:MDD, I didn't leave you on purpose. My Xbox is acting stupid as fuck and won't keep me connected to Xbox Live. It keeps disconnecting and I don't know why!

kill.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
MyDirtyDangles

Posts : 502
Street Cred : 35
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : teh north pole XD

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Xbox Squad

Post  MaddMatter on November 11th 2011, 6:23 pm

ccdog23 wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:
Y U NO PLAY WITH ME!?!?!?!


lmao
No one likes you go away


You know that would upset me if I actually cared that PSN was down, but I didn't. I gave me more time to do other shit. And how the fuck do you have a PS3 and Xbox360 you rich mofucker.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Posts : 7556
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Xbox Squad

Post  ccdog23 on November 11th 2011, 6:58 pm

MaddMatt wrote:

You know that would upset me if I actually cared that PSN was down, but I didn't. I gave me more time to do other shit. And how the fuck do you have a PS3 and Xbox360 you rich mofucker.
I sell my body

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
ccdog23

Posts : 2464
Street Cred : 113
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 24
Location : Not detroit thank God

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Xbox Squad

Post  MaddMatter on November 11th 2011, 8:34 pm

ccdog23 wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:

You know that would upset me if I actually cared that PSN was down, but I didn't. I gave me more time to do other shit. And how the fuck do you have a PS3 and Xbox360 you rich mofucker.
I sell my body

I don't care how you spend your money.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
[19:59:55] @ HurpDurpHurray : more jags fans at the draft party than a game lol

KAMEHAMEHA BITCHES!

MaddMatter

Posts : 7556
Street Cred : 125
Join date : 2011-04-08

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Xbox Squad

Post  MyDirtyDangles on November 13th 2011, 5:02 pm

who has signed up for battlelog? im thinking about making a platoon but who would play on a regular basis?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
MyDirtyDangles

Posts : 502
Street Cred : 35
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : teh north pole XD

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Xbox Squad

Post  HurpDurpHurray on November 13th 2011, 5:10 pm

MyDirtyDangles wrote:who has signed up for battlelog? im thinking about making a platoon but who would play on a regular basis?

I wouldn't be able to play on a regular basis but I'm on Battlelog

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Xbox Squad

Post  MyDirtyDangles on November 13th 2011, 6:00 pm

well i just mean i dont want anyone that will never play...but add me on it

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
MyDirtyDangles

Posts : 502
Street Cred : 35
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : teh north pole XD

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Xbox Squad

Post  HurpDurpHurray on November 13th 2011, 6:14 pm

MyDirtyDangles wrote:well i just mean i dont want anyone that will never play...but add me on it

I can't find your name on it

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Xbox Squad

Post  MyDirtyDangles on November 13th 2011, 7:22 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MyDirtyDangles wrote:well i just mean i dont want anyone that will never play...but add me on it

I can't find your name on it

it might be martyman11 for some reason i dont know why

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
MyDirtyDangles

Posts : 502
Street Cred : 35
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : teh north pole XD

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Xbox Squad

Post  HurpDurpHurray on November 13th 2011, 7:29 pm

MyDirtyDangles wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MyDirtyDangles wrote:well i just mean i dont want anyone that will never play...but add me on it

I can't find your name on it

it might be martyman11 for some reason i dont know why

I added your bitch ass

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
HurpDurpHurray

Posts : 6821
Street Cred : 241
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Xbox Squad

Post  MyDirtyDangles on November 13th 2011, 8:12 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MyDirtyDangles wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MyDirtyDangles wrote:well i just mean i dont want anyone that will never play...but add me on it

I can't find your name on it

it might be martyman11 for some reason i dont know why

I added your bitch ass

how do i accept gaaaah

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
MyDirtyDangles

Posts : 502
Street Cred : 35
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : teh north pole XD

Back to top Go down

Re: Battlefield 3 Xbox Squad

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum